Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2014 Panamera GTS - Just Arrived w/ Photos

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-04-2013, 11:49 AM
ck_pana is on a distinguished road
Sweet ride and nice choices in options. I ordered in September and have a mid-January delivery so I'm jealous you got your early Christmas gift!!

Old 12-04-2013, 11:59 AM
GQsOwn is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by ck_pana
Sweet ride and nice choices in options. I ordered in September and have a mid-January delivery so I'm jealous you got your early Christmas gift!!
Thanks! I am kinda sad that it came early I was planning on tracking it on the boat and obsessing over it but I guess it is better this way.

Congrats on your order! I can't wait to see photos and hear about your reaction. I am in shock and awe every day that it is really mine.

What options did you get? PM me if you want to wait until it arrives I understand.

Old 12-04-2013, 07:25 PM
supercup is on a distinguished road
Congrats on your new ride!

Old 12-04-2013, 07:53 PM
Batman1 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by GQsOwn
They will not let you order red seat belts or red gauges with the red interior because it is a different color red. I thought about ordering the white guages but I like the one White and other blacks. It ties all the colors together IMO. I did try for red however. I am upset in the European model the seat belts are black with red stitching but they didn't bring it in the US because they would have to crash test the new color.
I was sure that you had looked into the red gauges. That's a good reason for them not to be offered, I guess. Congratulations on the new Panamera and welcome to the family.

Old 12-04-2013, 08:28 PM
TheBeav will become famous soon enough
Congratulations! That red really is quite spectacular.

Old 12-04-2013, 08:52 PM
Sad? I'd switch spots with you anytime! I went with White as well but with the Espresso leather and we have very similar options so great minds think alike! Did you go with a clear front bra? windshield protection?

Thanks! I am kinda sad that it came early I was planning on tracking it on the boat and obsessing over it but I guess it is better this way.

Congrats on your order! I can't wait to see photos and hear about your reaction. I am in shock and awe every day that it is really mine.

What options did you get? PM me if you want to wait until it arrives I understand.

Old 12-05-2013, 07:43 AM
Originally Posted by supercup
Congrats on your new ride!
Thanks!!!

Old 12-05-2013, 07:44 AM
Originally Posted by Batman1
I was sure that you had looked into the red gauges. That's a good reason for them not to be offered, I guess. Congratulations on the new Panamera and welcome to the family.

Yeah I definitely looked into the guages. I still wish they would have let me order them. The red seats and the guages are far enough apart no one would be the wiser.

Old 12-05-2013, 07:48 AM
Originally Posted by ck_pana
Sad? I'd switch spots with you anytime! I went with White as well but with the Espresso leather and we have very similar options so great minds think alike! Did you go with a clear front bra? windshield protection?
I didn't get the clear bra. I am still thinking about it but right now I am not sure for my use case it's worth the money or the hassle.

I did get the Tire and Rim package, which includes windshield repair and dent removal.

Great color choice exterior and interior. If red was not an option espresso would certainly be the color I choose.

Old 12-05-2013, 01:10 PM
trensing is on a distinguished road
Awesome GTS

I love your GTS, I picked up my PGTS last weekend, white with black/carmine red. It is stunning. First white vehicle I have ever owned and with all of the black details, just blowes me away. The best part is the driving experience. I sold my 2009 997 Turbo with 600 hp/tq and was afraid the PGTS would not live up to my expectations. It has exceeded them. I will post pics later. Enjoy your new 4 door race car.

Tom

Old 12-05-2013, 03:09 PM
neuneleven has a spectacular aura aboutneuneleven has a spectacular aura about
Wink

Well GQ, merry christmas! Enjoy the ride and all the best with the new car - do not add any green though, the red and white are just perfect.

Old 12-05-2013, 07:24 PM
Lovegts is on a distinguished road
Congrats on the new ride...my gts rhodium silver with black interior gets on the boat tomorrow fingers crossed. Hoping it's here before the new year

Old 12-06-2013, 09:45 PM
With the roads in Texas, it's almost a must to get at least a partial front protection. I'm just trying to figure out which product to go with. Did you get the maintenance package?

I had red interior in my E90 M3 so I wanted something different with the PGTS.

I didn't get the clear bra. I am still thinking about it but right now I am not sure for my use case it's worth the money or the hassle.

I did get the Tire and Rim package, which includes windshield repair and dent removal.

Great color choice exterior and interior. If red was not an option espresso would certainly be the color I choose.

Old 12-07-2013, 06:47 AM
Originally Posted by TheBeav
Congratulations! That red really is quite spectacular.
Thank you I agree. The pictures I saw of the red I loved but it does not compare to how it looks in person. I really wanted the full leather red on the dashboard but I think the contrasting black makes it pop more so I am happy.

Old 12-07-2013, 06:50 AM
Originally Posted by trensing
I love your GTS, I picked up my PGTS last weekend, white with black/carmine red. It is stunning. First white vehicle I have ever owned and with all of the black details, just blowes me away. The best part is the driving experience. I sold my 2009 997 Turbo with 600 hp/tq and was afraid the PGTS would not live up to my expectations. It has exceeded them. I will post pics later. Enjoy your new 4 door race car.

Tom
Congrats on the new PGTS!!! When you say black/carmine red you mean like mine or are you referring to the alcantera black and carmine red detailing? I love that one as well!!! Yes, the driving experience is nothing short of amazing. I am coming from a E90 M3 with the same horsepower but lighter and smaller so I was worried the car would feel big. PDCC has this car almost completely flat its so unreal how little the car feels behind the wheel.

Can't wait to see pics!!! Please post soon and let me know.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2014 Panamera GTS - Just Arrived w/ Photos