Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Panamera Car Cover

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2015, 06:49 PM
Brother Maynard will become famous soon enough
Panamera Car Cover

My new Panamera GTS should be delivered within the next few weeks or so. My job requires me to park my car outdoors in the employee parking lot while I'm away traveling for days at a time. Any recommendation on a well-built outdoor car cover?

Also, has anybody thought of a way to display a parking tag (typically hung from the rearview mirror) while the car cover is on the car?

Even though it would be a pain in the a**, I'm thinking of cutting a small rectangle in the car cover in the area of the rearview mirror then sewing in a clear but durable plastic view port. Thoughts/recommendations?

Old 03-10-2015, 07:22 PM
mto
mto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud ofmto has much to be proud of
You may want to ask these guys if they can cut a plastic area in the front for the rear view area. http://www.autochic.com/
They sell quality car covers.

I would make sure someone looks after your car cover while away, its possible, no matter how well tied down, it can lift with heavy wind and/or someone mischievous.

Old 03-17-2015, 01:12 PM
Brother Maynard will become famous soon enough
Thanks, mto. I'll give them a call.

Originally Posted by mto
You may want to ask these guys if they can cut a plastic area in the front for the rear view area. http://www.autochic.com/
They sell quality car covers.

I would make sure someone looks after your car cover while away, its possible, no matter how well tied down, it can lift with heavy wind and/or someone mischievous.