Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Cold Air Intake for a GTS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-09-2016, 10:40 AM
Just A GTS has a spectacular aura aboutJust A GTS has a spectacular aura aboutJust A GTS has a spectacular aura about
Cold Air Intake for a GTS

Is it worth it for these cars? Can anyone that has them on their GTS chime in? Does it make it sound cheap or does it actual help the engine breathe more? I'd appreciate it if you can share what you have and where you purchased it and for how much. I've only seen a few so far and its way overpriced IMO.

Old 11-09-2016, 12:27 PM
2010Panny4S will become famous soon enough
Not a GTS, but a 4S. Got a drop in filter BMC. very tiny difference on the seat feel.

Old 11-11-2016, 12:07 PM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
IMO Porsche engineers these cars very well. I m sure it will pull enough air with current setup. Now if you start adding HP mods to that engine (100 HP or so) you MAY require another air intake upgrade. Again IMO this is a huge market for money making. A clean or maybe a better filter would be all I would do... and I have in the past put stupid money into upgrades like this. If you experience something different please let us know.

Old 11-19-2016, 03:36 PM
chance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to beholdchance6 is a splendid one to behold
The GTS already has an intake mod over the 4S. My $0.02 is it won't be worth diddly...may even do more harm than good.

Old 11-20-2016, 08:40 AM
benblack is a jewel in the roughbenblack is a jewel in the roughbenblack is a jewel in the rough
Get the bmc filter. It's way better than the factory paper stuff. Better at filtration and will last alot longer as well.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.