Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2012 to 2014 conversion suggestions please

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-03-2018, 07:01 PM
moose loose is an unknown quantity at this point
hello,

the seller cannot ship to Canada...he confirmed that he did the conversion with few panameras (2010-2013) and it is plug and play (no modifications...)

I asked him nicely for the part number, will see if I can find it anywhere else.

Old 05-15-2018, 08:15 PM
Sanh43 is an unknown quantity at this point
Can it be done?

I recently got rear ended and I think I have the option to upgrade to 2014 style. So the question is, is it only the hatch, lights and bumper that’s needed to upgrade the look? What abiht the exhaust because I have the oem upgraded exhaust. I’m very curious. Any info would be nice

Old 05-23-2018, 09:58 AM
Tazer is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Sanh43
I recently got rear ended and I think I have the option to upgrade to 2014 style. So the question is, is it only the hatch, lights and bumper that’s needed to upgrade the look? What abiht the exhaust because I have the oem upgraded exhaust. I’m very curious. Any info would be nice
Exhaust system is completely the same, so you should be fine there.

I've had both generations of the 970 and I'm pretty sure you hit it on the head. The hatch, lights and bumper is all that is different. However I'm not sure about how the lights fit to the side panel of the car. Although, I doubt Porsche would have redesigned that section.

Old 05-29-2018, 04:26 PM
Elberoth is an unknown quantity at this point
I did the FL on my 2011 Cayenne (and before that on Audi S5 and Audi Q5).

On the Cayenne, you had to change the bumper, taillights, the tailgate and do some wiring changes. Also the exhaust had to be modified to fit.

From the parts list you mentioned, you will probably need to change the bumper brackets as well (the plastic elements that hold the bumper to the car body). You can go to the Porsche dealer to check if the pre and post FL part #s are different.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.