Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

First time as a Porsche owner

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-28-2017, 02:35 PM
ArneR is an unknown quantity at this point
Got sick and tired of waiting for my 22" wheels from Auto Talent, so i bought a "waiting set" in 22"

Thes cars are so right with 22". And the ride is still nice.

Last edited by ArneR; 05-02-2018 at 01:15 PM.
Old 06-29-2017, 10:01 AM
9917S is an unknown quantity at this point
looks great!

Old 09-07-2017, 01:46 AM
Done some more to the car. Been replacing the air filter with a sports filter, and replaced the intercooler hoses with carbon.

Had to remove head lights and bumper, but this is very easy on the panamera. About a 30 min job
upload a picture

Nice to clean everything behind the lights, bumper, etc. It was good to give the intercoolers a proper clean with the air compressor. Very much dirt and dust on the intercoolers.

image sharing

photo sharing

Also installed entertainment for the kids. I dont like the look of the original entertainment screens for the 2010 panamera, so i went for the 2017 look

Next thing now is exhaust. Probably making it myself.

Last edited by ArneR; 05-02-2018 at 01:19 PM.
Old 09-07-2017, 11:36 AM
harshaw79 is on a distinguished road
Hi Arne,

I have been following your thread and also am the owner a 970(gen II) 3.0 V6 TT 4S. I am quite keen on replacing my rear diffuser and i do not like the look of the current one and it is too plastic for my taste.

I have been struggoling to find aftermarket ones and the Porsche sport one is quite expensive. was wondering if you had any ideas to replace it and if yes what did you have in mind ?

Thanks

Old 09-07-2017, 04:22 PM
I agree with you. I do not like it either, so i have replaced mine with a carbon one.

They sell them on Ebay, but i work in China, and bought mine locally. Real carbon, but not very good fitment. Was a lot of work to get it in place. Maybe im going to make my own in carbon. Not a lot of aftermarket parts in carbon for the early panameras i think. Im struggeling finding a nice front splitter.

Last edited by ArneR; 05-02-2018 at 01:21 PM.
Old 10-28-2017, 01:56 PM
After 29!!!! weeks i finally got my new wheels.

One of the wheels was damaged, so im waiting for a new front wheel. Not to happy with Auto Talent, but at least they are sending a new wheel. Was badly damaged in the paint due to shipping issues, see this thread:

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...eeks-wait.html

Im going to coat the wheels, so i had to spend around 10 hours on the undamaged wheels before i was happy, and ready to apply coat.

I also had to remove the ugly silver balanzing weights, and get them re blanzed using black ones. Dont know what they were thinking.

So three of the wheels i got very close to 100%. But they had a rough life from the factory and until arrival in Norway.

Last edited by ArneR; 05-02-2018 at 01:23 PM.
Old 05-02-2018, 01:35 PM
Small update. Havent done so much to the car lately, but finally got around to make a new exhaust. Only the rear section. And i have lowered it with lowering links.

picture hosting

Mounted and lowered :-)

And i really like the sound from it. Not too much, just right so people know that 600 horsepower are coming behind them.

Old 05-05-2018, 01:56 PM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
Looks good!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.