Sponsored by:

Rear Diffuser

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-12-2017, 05:37 PM
harshaw79 is on a distinguished road
Rear Diffuser

Hi All,

I recently purschased a 2014 (3.0V6 TT) Pana 4S. fully loaded(PCCB, PDCC+Air, Extd Leather, Soft close, keyless entry, LED PDLS, PSE, Sports Chrono).

The car is Silver in colour with a marsala leatehr interior and has the 20" Turbo wheels.

This replaced my 991.1 C4S for practicality.

Absolutely love the Panamera. What a car!!! the car could do with more noise but apart from that totally love the car. the way it transforms on the PDCC from comfort to Sports Plus is unbelievable..

The reason for my post is i am trying to get some aftermarket rear diffuser and apart from the expensive Porsche one, could only find one other by Techart.

Are there any other companies which make these ? and I live in the UK so someone who can ship across would be better..

Any feedback is much appreciated..

Old 07-13-2017, 07:20 PM
OEkun1 has a spectacular aura aboutOEkun1 has a spectacular aura aboutOEkun1 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by harshaw79
Hi All,

I recently purschased a 2014 (3.0V6 TT) Pana 4S. fully loaded(PCCB, PDCC+Air, Extd Leather, Soft close, keyless entry, LED PDLS, PSE, Sports Chrono).

The car is Silver in colour with a marsala leatehr interior and has the 20" Turbo wheels.

This replaced my 991.1 C4S for practicality.

Absolutely love the Panamera. What a car!!! the car could do with more noise but apart from that totally love the car. the way it transforms on the PDCC from comfort to Sports Plus is unbelievable..

The reason for my post is i am trying to get some aftermarket rear diffuser and apart from the expensive Porsche one, could only find one other by Techart.

Are there any other companies which make these ? and I live in the UK so someone who can ship across would be better..

Any feedback is much appreciated..
I honestly have never seen one, here seem to be more bumper replacement options though. You may have consider something custom...in which case you should document it

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.