Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FINALLY got my wheels. "Only" 29 weeks wait!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-03-2018, 09:52 AM
WANNAPAN is an unknown quantity at this point
That sucks!!! I hate poor customer service it is my biggest pet peeve.

That said you can drive yourself crazy or try and fix and mitigate your damages. Honestly they for some reason look painted not powder coated? In any event be careful removing those weights as it can easily damage the finish. That is a lazy tire mounter who could have rotated the tire to avoid that which should be done on higher price point wheel/tire combos.

Try some compound before you have resprayed. You will be surprised how much comes out and it is on the inside of the rim anyway. A couple trips and the brake dust will cover it anyway. As far as the weights tape off and spray with a rattle can or some plastic dip. An hour of work and slap them on and enjoy. At this point your already soured on the deal so why make it worse. They are wheels don't drive yourself crazy!

Old 01-03-2018, 10:03 PM
gordon9898 is a jewel in the roughgordon9898 is a jewel in the roughgordon9898 is a jewel in the roughgordon9898 is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by ArneR
WELL, it seems they were only giving me a lot of bull****. Its incredible how bad some companies treat their customers.

Here is what Golan at Auto Talent wrote in a email to me:

Arne,

I can get you a new wheel shipped to you and take care of any mounting / balancing charges you incur. Shipping another wheel + tire is not something I can do. Let me know if this works and I can have the wheel made rush.

On Tue, Oct 3, 2017 at 1:33 AM

Now i dont get any reply from them, and they have not sent me a new wheels. So im still stuck with one damaged wheel that need repair.

So disappointed. Well, at least you guys know where to NEVER buy your wheels.
Damn Golem

Old 01-08-2018, 01:37 PM
2010Panny4S will become famous soon enough
Always check Yelp and other online reviews before purchasing anywhere. Regardless of all the high-end cars businesses post on their website or facebook, I always do due diligence.

Old 01-14-2018, 06:45 AM
CHAOS236 will become famous soon enoughCHAOS236 will become famous soon enough
If this got posted here and on say Rennlist, Auto Talent would lose some important business. I for one would find someone else now if I was looking. Customers routinely do searches and this factual account will come up. Love playing "Pass the Buck" on such a expensive purchase.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.