Lower Control Arms
Rear Struts
Rear Airbag

PO had Porsche of West Houston install
K-Sport Coilovers Front and Rear
Upper Control Arms
Lower Control Arms
"Reprogram ECM and ECU"

The PO mentioned Porsche removed fuse B7 PASM control unit 5 and C1 PASM compressor 40. He said if I plugged that fuse back and the air suspension wasnt installed the errors on the screen could not be ignored.

Is it true that I can not ignore the errors and continue to use the screen for nav, car info etc? On your vehicle,. if you receive one of the faults are you unable to ignore it?

Are the 3 of these faults all tied together?

Does anyone have experience with this? https://ksportusa.com/product/porsch...0/#tab-ymm_tab

Does anyone know if it is possible to program the vehicle just as a Panamera without these systems?

Sorry for the long post and lots of questions! I just wanted to give anyone trying to help a full view of what I am working with.

Please keep the silly flaming to yourself and try to be helpful.

Old 11-30-2021, 11:45 AM
shrike071 has much to be proud ofshrike071 has much to be proud ofshrike071 has much to be proud ofshrike071 has much to be proud ofshrike071 has much to be proud ofshrike071 has much to be proud ofshrike071 has much to be proud ofshrike071 has much to be proud of
I bet all of the errors are related. The car can't tell where it is vertically, so it disabled the headlight control since it doesn't know to go up or down with them. The PDCC and chassis system errors are also directly related to not having the sensor input from the OEM suspension. PDCC in particular cannot function without it. This isn't a flame, but I'd seriously consider getting the parts to get the air suspension back in place. They can be had second hand on ebay for a couple/few thousand and you can DIY the install. Having a Panamera with PDCC and not being able to use it is a crying shame.

Edit: I don't know if you can program the car to think it's got steel springs and not the air, but I would think so. Someone with the actual Porsche tool should chime in...