Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Seattle Owners GTG

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-03-2006, 01:00 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
I had a great time as well. Nice to meet you, John. And nice to see you buddies (K & K) again.
We'll set up a wicked drive this Spring before Gary leaves. Take care!
*My pal David took some pictures. When he sends them to me I'll be sure to post here. But we all know what the Gallardo looks like and I bet it's the content of most of the pictures, and rightfully so! So beautiful...
Cheers.

Old 01-03-2006, 05:15 PM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Wyatt are you going to make it out the 14th?

Old 01-03-2006, 10:35 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Doubtful. I left for UBC today and wont be home for a weekend again until the end of January.
I just tag along anyways - I've got a 6MT for sure, but it's in a Honda rather than a P-car.
I'll make it to any gatherings this Spring or Summer!

Dr. T - nice to see you own an S2000 as well!

Last edited by WyattH; 01-03-2006 at 10:48 PM.
Old 01-04-2006, 09:56 AM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
I spoke to a good friend of mine over the weekend. He will up to meet us and do some photography work. They do pretty incredible work. here are a couple samples

Old 01-05-2006, 02:38 PM
Captain Tal will become famous soon enough
I know there are many people who live in the South Sound on this board. Gig Harbor, Tacoma, Port Orchard...

I propose a South Sound caravan to the Renton Starbucks. We could meet for breakfast and head up or just meet briefly to begin the run.

I have connected with Alex at MaxRPM and he is coming with his very cool Turbo and two other cars and pics of his brand new DynoJet Dyno.

I'm in, how bout you?

Old 01-05-2006, 03:01 PM
jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !jags911tt Is a GOD !
This will be a great meet.

Jags

Old 01-05-2006, 03:31 PM
Alex is great people! i was up there about 2 months ago getting my car on the DYNO. I am still finishing some stuff for a giveaway to the person with the fastest lap time.

Old 01-07-2006, 01:49 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Cayman Launch at Barrier at 9am Jan 14th maybe fun to check it out.

Old 01-07-2006, 03:27 PM
alright everyone. I am going to reseve some time for karts. We can run 12 at one time. Let me know if you will run a Go0kart or not, Also I need to know at least 72 hours in advance if you can't make it or decide not to do karting. that way I don't get charged for extra reservations. Each race is $15.00 and goes for 10 moinutes. 2nd race is $12.00.

We would pay the day of the racing of course! Bring your own helmet, but you have to have eye protection. This will be a great day to show off your skills on the course

Thanks again everyone that is coming! Looks like a great time.

We also need to see about a meeting spot in the south end. Say Fife or Puyallup? anyone want to do breakfast as early as 8:30?

Last edited by Brucem; 01-07-2006 at 03:30 PM.
Old 01-07-2006, 03:38 PM
Captain Tal will become famous soon enough
I would prefer Fife as it's closer to I-5.

8:45 sounds better too.

I will be running a Kart and will have a guest who will run one as well.

Looking forward to the day.

Old 01-07-2006, 05:19 PM
Kevin034 is on a distinguished road
sorry guys, i dont think that I'll make this one.

don't think that I'd be in the country, I just got put on assignment today. and I also freaking lost my cell phone, life sucks.

Old 01-07-2006, 05:35 PM
kunal has a spectacular aura aboutkunal has a spectacular aura aboutkunal has a spectacular aura about
I am going to try and make it for sure like I said before, but I don't know if I'll go karting. So don't make a reservation for me for the karts.

Kunal

Old 01-08-2006, 10:27 AM
Kunal you gotta make it!! i wanna see the new car

Old 01-08-2006, 02:49 PM
kunal has a spectacular aura aboutkunal has a spectacular aura aboutkunal has a spectacular aura about
Bruce, I'll make it, but I probably won't kart. Reason being I might have to go somewhere a little later.

Kunal

Old 01-10-2006, 04:42 PM
Alight Everyone.. qucik question, I know that a few can't make it this saturday, and I had a couple others ask if we can change due to the seahawks playing this saturday for the playoffs.

We could move the date to January 28th or Febuary 4th (day before superbowl) and maybe better weather than what is predicted now

Input please!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Seattle Owners GTG