Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Vancouver, BC MEET

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-20-2006, 03:34 PM
iborroel is on a distinguished road
I'm interested in attending. I don't know if I would want to do the drive to Whistler though since the 12th is a Sunday. That's a long ways to drive in one day from Seattle. I will however drive up to Vancouver to meet some fellow 6speed memebrs.

Old 10-20-2006, 03:38 PM
Banned
997Vancity can only hope to improve
yah whistler might be a lil much.

Old 10-20-2006, 03:59 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Okay, okay. We'll save that for when the snow melts this spring.

So just get a meal and maybe some photos? Or do you guys want to figure out a different cruise? I don't know the area too well.

And what kind of food would be good? I figure Italian and Chinese would make everyone happy. I will try to figure out some good places. I think Richmond would be easier (parking) than downtown. Thoughts?

Old 10-20-2006, 04:22 PM
Banned
I dont know many cruise spots either.

I would think italian or a place like milestones would be fine. But I'm not picky when it comes to food.

Old 10-20-2006, 04:48 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Good thinking.
The only Milestone's I've been to was in Yaletown, with horrible parking.

I will google some stuff and look for a nice place to meet with a good parking lot. Most likely it will be in Richmond.

Old 10-20-2006, 04:51 PM
Ah, there is one in Richmond:
http://www.milestonesrestaurants.com/no3road.html

Shall we meet there for a late lunch at 1:00?

Old 10-20-2006, 05:28 PM
gneypiks will become famous soon enoughgneypiks will become famous soon enough
Richmond Milestone can be crowded,a better bet would be White Rock or Langley Milestone.Will show up weather permitting.

Old 10-20-2006, 05:38 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by gneypiks
Richmond Milestone can be crowded,a better bet would be White Rock or Langley Milestone.Will show up weather permitting.
that makes sense..maybe we could meet up at SFU check out the cars, drive to white rock(long stretch of highway and tunnel) and have a quiet lunch at milestones...?

indoor go karting an option as well.

Old 10-20-2006, 06:04 PM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
I have had an itch to make a trip up...I am in

Old 10-20-2006, 08:24 PM
Nice!
Okay, glad to see ya coming up, JP-S-!

I will edit the other threads. Where roughly is SFU?
I am down for the drive to White Rock, but perhaps we should make it more efficient for those coming from the South? Instead of going up and then back down with us (although they could go home from there and not make it too far out of the way).

Old 10-20-2006, 08:28 PM
Banned
SFU is in on top of burnaby mountain.

Old 10-23-2006, 06:32 PM
Bonzo is on a distinguished road
SFU= Simon Fraser University

Old 10-23-2006, 09:25 PM
I knew what SFU is, just not where.
If SFU is a good spot, we can meet there. I really just don't know the area well enough to give suggestions.

Old 10-25-2006, 10:34 PM
srtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to beholdsrtricky is a splendid one to behold
I'm in lets try to avoid a lot of speed bumps...viper got stuck on one last time lol

sfu is good for me white rock is good too

Old 10-29-2006, 01:11 AM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Looks like I'm in too. There will be a few of us from the Seattle area rolling up together.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Vancouver, BC MEET