Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

PA, DE, NJ Weekly Meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2007, 03:08 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Wellardmac
What are you doing down there? As for the 15th, I thought you were joining us for the spring fling?

there are so many events, I am losing track...haha...which one is spring fling again?

Old 03-23-2007, 10:32 PM
racerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to behold
You guys have to make our 1st AutoX. 1 mile long, fast AutoX.

I'll show you how to get your 911 on 3 wheels!

Check us out at www.pcachs.org

PS- If you beat me, I'll pay your entry fee!

Old 03-24-2007, 10:26 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
^^^ what an Evo on 3 wheels? Or is this a P-car only thing? I might not beat your time, but i bet ill whip on a few C2's and Boxsters ^^^^

Anyone going to KOP Mall tomorrow afternoon for the big JDM meet? Ill be there around 2 if you want to swing by and check out some 'rice' with me

Old 03-26-2007, 08:28 PM
racerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to beholdracerjsz is a splendid one to behold
Mine's a C2!

Come on down!

Old 03-26-2007, 08:34 PM
Wellardmac is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by sechsgang
there are so many events, I am losing track...haha...which one is spring fling again?

April 15th - Lambertville

Old 03-27-2007, 08:33 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by racerjsz
Mine's a C2!

Come on down!
Ah yours is a C2..i just assumed TT....well, maybe i wont whip on YOUR C2 but i have embarresed a few on the roadways

Id like to learn more about this...

Old 03-27-2007, 07:45 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
OoOoOOoOOOhhhhh, Fightin' words!

Who's coming to the BMW meet after Starbucks on sat?

Old 03-27-2007, 08:02 PM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
Where is it at, Joe?

Old 03-27-2007, 10:07 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Lamberton Park - Trenton, NJ

It's 40 miles from King of Prussia apparently. I'm meeting some BMW guys at KOP around 9:30 or 10:00 then heading over. There's a meet and a cruise at the "Event."

Old 03-27-2007, 10:15 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by JoeyG
OoOoOOoOOOhhhhh, Fightin' words!

Who's coming to the BMW meet after Starbucks on sat?
dude, im gonna be there. whats the whole array of plans for the day, whats after the bmw meet?

Old 03-27-2007, 10:17 PM
Greg I have no idea. Meet and cruise first-- no idea what the plan is after.

Old 03-27-2007, 11:15 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by JoeyG
Greg I have no idea. Meet and cruise first-- no idea what the plan is after.
either way im coming! hey martin, you out there? are you coming with the GT2? you better get there, nah, im jk, but seriously, you should go!

Old 03-31-2007, 10:18 PM
Who's going to be there tomorrow?

Kevin made another thread...

I got back from Fl. today, so I've been out of the loop.

Old 04-01-2007, 01:02 PM
Carskibum is on a distinguished road
wish i could come guys but i sold the car so i'm not in for this one. Maybe in a few weeks.

Old 04-02-2007, 04:02 PM
Ok who will be there this coming Sat?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: PA, DE, NJ Weekly Meet