Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

PA, DE, NJ Weekly Meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-13-2007, 08:09 PM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
So do i go Funny Nose this week since its MY first week or do i go Two Hearts since its technically week three???

Man this is tough Joey

Old 04-13-2007, 08:26 PM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
I don't have anything to rotate because you don't want to see my truck or SUV. I will rotate and put on clean underwear.

Old 04-13-2007, 08:29 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Kevinw23
I don't have anything to rotate because you don't want to see my truck or SUV. I will rotate and put on clean underwear.
That's probably a good idea Kevin.... ____________ <---- insert one of a million possible jokes here.

and Jon week three=third week of the month=heart glasses.

Old 04-13-2007, 08:37 PM
Wellardmac is on a distinguished road
I'm glad that you noticed that our drive on Sunday was changed to Saturday.

The weather was lookingly increasingly crappy, so we reluctantly changed the day. Hope that some of you can still join us. We figured that it was better to change the day and lose a few people, rather than have us all standing there in the cold driving rain.

If you cannot make it to this one, then hopefully we'll meat at one of the weekly meets, or later in the year when I arrange another drive.

Old 04-14-2007, 12:11 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JoeyG
and Jon week three=third week of the month=heart glasses.
Done and Done

Old 04-14-2007, 11:04 PM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
See you all tomorrow.

Old 04-15-2007, 01:43 AM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
Getting in very late, but I will be there.

Old 04-15-2007, 10:16 AM
It was fun guys... haha I went for a little bit of an extended drive home in the Ferrari. What's another 20 minutes?

See you next week-- sat. will probably be the first day of sunshine after this week of hell!

Did anyone get pictures btw?

Old 04-15-2007, 11:00 AM
Nice to meet you guys...and see some of you again!

All the cars were AMAZING and the drive after was cool - sorry i dipped off on 52 but i had to hit that Sunoco becasue i was on fumes! I tried hunting the 2 Ferrari's down after that but no luck.

Next week should be nice.......oh, i didnt get any pics

Old 04-17-2007, 10:40 PM
Yea Saturday should be nice...

Anyone know the two Ferrari drivers that were there? I went on a little ride with them afterwards but had to split and get gas at 52 & 926. I reeeallly wanted to hang with them and keep going but running out of gas would have sucked big time!!! Bad enough im in an EVO trailing two Ferrari's!

Old 04-17-2007, 10:43 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Can FINALLY attend the next one...

Old 04-18-2007, 09:30 AM
Jon-- the yellow 360 was Jon, and red 308 was Bob and son.

Old 04-18-2007, 11:09 AM
MrBonus will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Kevinw23
Our huge weekly Saturday morning meet at Starbucks in the Giant shopping center on 202 in Chadds Ford, 2 miles north of the route 1 and 202 intersection.

Ay 8am
Can anyone attend?

Old 04-18-2007, 11:13 AM
Originally Posted by MrBonus
Can anyone attend?
Ill be there

Joey, are they on 6Speed?

Old 04-18-2007, 11:13 AM
Well, after the hazing process...

... I hope you like yogurt

(See you sat )

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: PA, DE, NJ Weekly Meet