Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

PA, DE, NJ Weekly Meet

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2007, 04:40 AM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PorscheC4
yea, i guess i see your point. i get the young thing a lot also. just the other week someone thought i was 16! i saw, 'no, in 23'. good to look young tho, so i dont mind. well havr to wat another year then, and then its rule #76, "no excuses, play like a champion!"
Haha... motorboatin' time!

Old 07-13-2007, 04:40 AM
JoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud ofJoeyG has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TorqueChap
Hey Joe,
Thanks for the warm welcome! Looking forward to meeting you all on Saturday morning. I'll be the guy in the "Purple People Eater" (read: Amethyst, Dark Cherry/Black, Etc., Etc.).

DAVID
No problemo David.

Old 07-13-2007, 11:21 AM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
I will be out. Looking forward to seeing the 993TT, it looks sick!

Old 07-13-2007, 06:10 PM
joecmess is an unknown quantity at this point
is there a meet tomorrow?

Is there a meet tomorrow? If so, where would it be? I finally got off the road and need to drive my car!

Thanks

Old 07-13-2007, 08:23 PM
Kevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the roughKevinw23 is a jewel in the rough
The meet is at 8am at the Starbucks on Rt 202 in ChaddsFord. Its about 2 miles north of Route 1 on 202. Its on the right hand side in the Giant Supermarket shopping center.

Old 07-13-2007, 09:19 PM
joecmess is an unknown quantity at this point
anyone from jersey going?

Anyone from Jersey want to meet up and head to PA?

Old 07-14-2007, 04:05 PM
Great meeting the new guys today! David, that purple people eater is really beautiful!
See you guys in two weeks, gotta try and talk my brother out of getting married next Saturday!

Old 07-15-2007, 11:59 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
any pics guys???

ive got some from Friday in Princeton but they arent car-related

Greg, good times once again man...but i think i gained 10 lbs after all the food we ate and 'liquids' we consumed.

Old 07-15-2007, 01:12 PM
TorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud of
Guys,
Thanks for the very warm welcome on Saturday. Great meeting all of you and seeing the cars lined up by the Starbucks was simply a-w-e-s-o-m-e. 'Til next Saturday.

DAVID

Old 07-16-2007, 05:07 PM
Dave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to beholdDave is a splendid one to behold
Guys,
I'd like to make it out early on Sat. Please let me know what the schedule is. Thanks in advance.

Dave

Old 07-16-2007, 05:13 PM
I will try and get some pics posted of the last few meets. There have been some good turn outs!
Great ride this week led by "Mark" aka Dave in his sweet cobalt Cayman S.

Old 07-16-2007, 05:19 PM
Yep, t'was fun.

Old 07-23-2007, 10:04 AM
pearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond reputepearlcoupeg35 has a reputation beyond repute
Ok dudes and dudets!

Who is going to be arond this Saturday morning? I am going to be there FINALLY after like 5 weekends on the road

Hopefully the weather is nice and some of you can make it out...

I know there is a big "Euro/BMW" meet in KOP later in the day so perhaps some of us will go to that as well...although they might laugh at my JDM ride if i roll up there

Old 07-23-2007, 10:29 AM
TorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud ofTorqueChap has much to be proud of
Juggling my schedule and working very hard to be able to attend both the 8am Starbucks Get-Together as well as the KoP Meet. Should be quite a day, Jon!

Old 07-23-2007, 10:32 AM
Originally Posted by TorqueChap
Juggling my schedule and working very hard to be able to attend both the 8am Starbucks Get-Together as well as the KoP Meet. Should be quite a day, Jon!
Agreed! Hopefully the weather is nice...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: PA, DE, NJ Weekly Meet