Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

March 25th EURO COFFEE SOCIAL (MAR)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 10:47 AM
Site Sponsor
DrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond reputeDrivenAgain has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BMWDEMON
Yep, it was great meeting all you guys and I am looking forward to another great meet soon! MAYBE we should stop in Gtown somewhere (I know parking sucks) and get some lunch...whatever...

anyhoo...thanks for the comps on the pics...they are not that good but I am trying to learn!

M

George - you gotta make it next time!
damn your camera takes some great shots compared to mine You got a nice shot of my CL600, thanks sorry I didnt get a shot of your ride. Im down for any local stuff, Georgetown or whatever.

Old 03-27-2007, 11:12 AM
lax01 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by BMWDEMON
Yep, it was great meeting all you guys and I am looking forward to another great meet soon! MAYBE we should stop in Gtown somewhere (I know parking sucks) and get some lunch...whatever...

anyhoo...thanks for the comps on the pics...they are not that good but I am trying to learn!

M

George - you gotta make it next time!
we can all go park at that lot at the bottom of Wisc Ave...and then walk to M street...or eat at one of the resturants on the Potomac...

Old 03-27-2007, 12:05 PM
maxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the roughmaxwell is a jewel in the rough
just as a heads up, the parking lot at the bottom of georgetown is gone.

The waterfront would be a great idea though. Once it's nice out and they open up the outside bars, Tony & Joes and whatever that other one is called, that would be a fun place to meet & hang. If we got there early on a weekend, we could probably snag a huge amount of spots in a row on k st., right in front of that old parking lot.

Originally Posted by lax01
we can all go park at that lot at the bottom of Wisc Ave...and then walk to M street...or eat at one of the resturants on the Potomac...

Old 03-27-2007, 12:10 PM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by maxwell

The waterfront would be a great idea though. Once it's nice out and they open up the outside bars, Tony & Joes and whatever that other one is called, that would be a fun place to meet & hang. If we got there early on a weekend, we could probably snag a huge amount of spots in a row on k st., right in front of that old parking lot.
I think that is a great idea...saves me from going out on Saturday night too! HA HA....let's do this soon!

Mike

Old 03-27-2007, 12:13 PM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Maxwell, I heard you're considering selling your car some time soon. Let me know! I LOVE your car!

Old 03-27-2007, 07:41 PM
lax01 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by maxwell

oh wow I didn't know that...damn...yeah, I'm definitely in once I get my car back and detailed

Old 03-27-2007, 08:53 PM
justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !
First thing I did after dropping my friend off was head to Arlington, borrow a friend's driveway, and wash my car It looks so much better, I wish you guys could have seen it that way instead!

Sucks we missed KJ, but I had a great time!

Oh, and it seems the sun has changed my exterior color to Guards Red. Ugh. I'm burnt like bacon!

Old 03-28-2007, 04:29 AM
datax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud ofdatax has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by justinmm2
First thing I did after dropping my friend off was head to Arlington, borrow a friend's driveway, and wash my car It looks so much better, I wish you guys could have seen it that way instead!
Pic or ban! Let's meet up again after I get my car back, Justin. Will call you. It's crazy how close we live each other and didn't even know.

Can't belive I missed the great meet.

K

P.S- Ahmad, your car is HOT!

Old 03-28-2007, 10:16 AM
blackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of lightblackbenzz is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks Ken

Old 03-28-2007, 10:19 AM
BMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the roughBMWDEMON is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by justinmm2

Sucks we missed KJ, but I had a great time!

Oh, and it seems the sun has changed my exterior color to Guards Red. Ugh. I'm burnt like bacon!
BOO HA HA, I had the same problem...it was worth it though! I would love to see your car clean..I bet that color is just pimp!

<Mike

Old 03-28-2007, 11:24 AM
justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !justinmm2 Is a GOD !
I missed a spot near the bumperettes, it looks like There are photos from when I picked it up that show off the color even better... see my avatar, for example!

Again, it was great seeing you guys. I was really curious to meet all the new people like BMWDEMON and amerlemans. I think it was Scott who had the painted center console? That interior was stunning. I can't wait to spruce mine up...

Old 03-28-2007, 11:27 AM
cohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura aboutcohare has a spectacular aura about
So when are you guys doing it again? I want to show off my new toy too!

Old 03-29-2007, 12:56 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
ALRIGHT....
I'M back from my wedding in the Caymans and am looking forward to the next meet. Is it 2 weeks from this past weekend??? I'm ready to ride.

Berk

PS - Maxwell - You better not sell that car like Kassir sold the Murci. He's influencing you too much...

Old 03-29-2007, 07:58 AM
Originally Posted by boochook
ALRIGHT....
I'M back from my wedding in the Caymans and am looking forward to the next meet. Is it 2 weeks from this past weekend??? I'm ready to ride.

Berk

PS - Maxwell - You better not sell that car like Kassir sold the Murci. He's influencing you too much...
Chook, welcome back and congrats! I don't know when another one will be planned...I know the Rennlist meet is gonna happen soon in the same area...maybe not this weekend but next we could set this up again...I am set whenever everyone else is!

April 8th maybe????
Mike

Old 03-29-2007, 10:28 AM
boochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond reputeboochook has a reputation beyond repute
Mike,

April 8th looks good for me so far. Should we set up a new thread??

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: March 25th EURO COFFEE SOCIAL (MAR)