Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

NY Long IslandERS/ NJ/CT fellas- early morning cruise (Captree/OBI) Sunday 7/8

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-08-2007, 01:02 PM
nyseal has a spectacular aura aboutnyseal has a spectacular aura aboutnyseal has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by DARTHVDR
What happen this morning was waiting for you. I went anyway. I saw the crew driving in ( illM3 and couple of others).
i called you yesturday left you a message........then mister pink said he was'nt going and all i saw was people posting that they could not make it so i figured nobody would show............my bad im def in next time.......wish guys would meet in the afternoons though

Old 07-08-2007, 01:22 PM
NYSpeedRacer84 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by nyseal
i called you yesturday left you a message........then mister pink said he was'nt going and all i saw was people posting that they could not make it so i figured nobody would show............my bad im def in next time.......wish guys would meet in the afternoons though
What time did you show up? We left at 8am.

More pics

Old 07-08-2007, 01:31 PM
DARTHVDR is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by nyseal
oops I see you did leave message ,didn't hear it till now. my bad. This your new#?

Old 07-08-2007, 01:38 PM
Here are the vids, Youtube quality is pretty crappy. I have the good version if you guys want them....

Rolling Start

997 Turbo, 996 RUF and M5 Driveby

More to come

Old 07-08-2007, 01:59 PM
One more video...

Anyone up for a SATURDAY run on 7/28? Start perhaps in Manhasset to Captree? or anywhere....

Last edited by NYSpeedRacer84; 07-08-2007 at 02:04 PM.
Old 07-08-2007, 02:07 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by NYSpeedRacer84
Here are the vids, Youtube quality is pretty crappy. I have the good version if you guys want them....

Rolling Start

More to come
Niceeeeeee hah.. Video is so hard to tell from that angle, looks like Sam whooped me but it was damn near even, should have been at a higher rpm, and damnit i cant believe i missed 3rd in the first video, embarassing

Old 07-08-2007, 02:13 PM
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Niceeeeeee hah.. Video is so hard to tell from that angle, looks like Sam whooped me but it was damn near even, should have been at a higher rpm, and damnit i cant believe i missed 3rd in the first video, embarassing
I'll be getting my sticky pod and Gripper camera mount this week. Then we'll get better angles...one from my Quarter panel and one from my windshield.....less movement.

Old 07-08-2007, 02:23 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
I'll be getting my sticky pod and Gripper camera mount this week. Then we'll get better angles...one from my Quarter panel and one from my windshield.....less movement.
Niceee can't wait to take more videos

One more video...

Anyone up for a SATURDAY run on 7/28? Start perhaps in Manhasset to Captree? or anywhere....
BTW that's when Sam's car scared the **** out of me, when he passed me vs Jon WOT, wowwww!

Old 07-08-2007, 03:18 PM
cooperlee will become famous soon enough
jones beach cruise...

nice little get together today fellas! I had a good time and was nice to meet new faces. thanks for the camera/video coverage too and now I know how obnoxious my car sounds under full boost and throttle! . You guys missed it but I ran a modded Z06 (owner claimed 560whp w/o NOS) on my way home and i started to slightly pull after 160 before Gildo beach U-turn traffic...

Had a few good runs with Martin (Ruf) too...damn close pulls there buddy. Better master that speed shifting..j/k. And with the M....NO COMMENT ;-P

Lets try to gather more guys next time around. I am in town until early Aug as Im heading over to Shanghai F1 circuit to run a carrera cup race under 140 track temp!!

Last edited by cooperlee; 07-08-2007 at 03:24 PM.
Old 07-08-2007, 03:22 PM
Originally Posted by cooperlee
nice little get together today fellas! I had a good time and was nice to meet new faces. thanks for the camera/video coverage too and now I know how lethal my car sounds under full boost and throttle! . You guys missed it but I ran a modded Z06 (owner claimed 560whp w/o NOS) on my way home and i started to slightly pull after 160 before Gildo beach U-turn traffic...

Had a few good runs with Martin too...damn close pulls there buddy. Better master that speed shifting..j/k.

Lets try to gather more guys next time around. I am in town until early Aug as Im heading over to Shanghai F1 circuit to run a carrera cup race under 140 track temp!!
It was a pleasure meeting you as well. let's definitely get together again...I'll be away for two weeks to prep my boxster for the aka rally.

Speaking of hot, I'm heading to the Bonneville Salt Flats this coming week....average temp 110....I don't even want to know how how the track is going to be.....

Old 07-08-2007, 03:29 PM
cooperlee will become famous soon enough
You dont want to know how HOT it gets in the 996 Cup car under 30 minutes of race conditions. It is more than exhausting...that is why the karting part really helped me prepare for extreme heat exhaustion under those conditions. the cool suit dont do **** for ya when your head feels like you just stuck your head into a 350F oven for 5 minutes! LOL

Cant wait to see your speed yellow 997tt next month!!!

Old 07-08-2007, 03:43 PM
I can't wait either....I'm clearly in the wrong profession....lol

Old 07-08-2007, 04:01 PM
evo_333 will become famous soon enoughevo_333 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by cooperlee
nice little get together today fellas! I had a good time and was nice to meet new faces. thanks for the camera/video coverage too and now I know how obnoxious my car sounds under full boost and throttle! . You guys missed it but I ran a modded Z06 (owner claimed 560whp w/o NOS) on my way home and i started to slightly pull after 160 before Gildo beach U-turn traffic...

Had a few good runs with Martin (Ruf) too...damn close pulls there buddy. Better master that speed shifting..j/k. And with the M....NO COMMENT ;-P

I WANT A REMATCH. I'm throwing Tessa out the car this time and using S6. Maybe I'll get within 5 car lengths. Let's all get together again soon.... Next weekend?

Old 07-08-2007, 04:05 PM

Rolling Start

More to come
thanks for the vids and pics RJ! It's almost embarrasing to watch them. Got to love the TT and GT2. When are you picking up your 997TT? We need to do a run then

Old 07-08-2007, 04:08 PM
Originally Posted by iLLM3
yeah you guys were really close, but sam definitely got the jump. I saw you started to gain when we were up in the triple digits. We need a high speed run.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: NY Long IslandERS/ NJ/CT fellas- early morning cruise (Captree/OBI) Sunday 7/8