Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Seattle 6speeders : July 14th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-16-2007, 12:41 AM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
And a few more

Old 07-16-2007, 01:43 AM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
sorry i missed it guys, looked like a great time. I "heart" that white 360 spider.

I should have two cars to choose from when the next drive comes around. In the meantime, I hope to see a lot of you guys at the detail tech day in two weeks.

Old 07-16-2007, 01:54 AM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Guys.. I cannot thank everyone enough!! great time, great friends, great food! Next time we need to have Daves boat at my brothers house ahead of time

all in alll We had a great time! Sorry Simon and Mark (in M5 sorry if name is wrong) for getting you lost! i feel really bad!!!! I try to get the directions as exact as possible, but we will always improve!! I know alot of better roads out that way, but I didn't want to delay too long to our food!! maybe next time we will start earlier and have a longer BBQ and boat cruise, and runs in my broterhs 1000hp camaro!! I took a couple people for a ride and I wiill let them post what they think. Post pix if anyone has them. I want to organize a drive for the 2nd week in august, if that works for everyone!!!

Omeed, thanks for the kind words! I get a real enjoyment out of this and having the BBQ! i want everyone to have a great time!!

Jason: you and your firned toook some amazing pix today!! thank you so much!! you did a great job cooking!!

Todd, you and Jo made some great dessert!!

Jolley.... i love ya, but ... well ummm.. lol nevermind

Simon, thank you for bringing that beautiful car!!!

Benjamin, wish you could have made the drive with us, next time you owe us!

Josh.Carrie: thank for the dessert (Carrie) and Josh thanks for being an ***

Carlos, thanks for the stories and pix!!

Garee: Always a good laugh when your around my friend!! good times, and I look forward to helping you with that cage install

Vince: you suck for not coming to the BBQ: otherwise love ya brother!!

Steve: please driving with you and talking with you! Been a pleasure to get to know you the past couple weeks!

PJ: thank you for coming out and sharing your beautiful GT3 with us. I hope your wife lets you come out more often!! and wish her the best through the pregnancy!!

Mark A... I will setup our deal soon my friend

Ben A... i know you were not there, and we all missed ya... can't wait to see you at the detail day! I know that a few of us are going!!

Daryl: thanks for coming out for a little bit at the end and hanging out.. always a pleasure I love your car!!!

To Everyone: thank you for helping with food! My brother had a great time and enjoyed everyone!! but he really wants a ride in a 360 next time

I am hoping to firgure out some new roads soon, if anyone has input please PM me or post up your ideas. If you liked the BBQ and want to try that again, please let us know The lake is good for another 1-2 months!!

thanks again everyone

and thanks to my out of state homies... Luis, Jimbo, and Connor hope you enjoyed the pix!! The roads were awesome!

Old 07-16-2007, 07:18 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Aw man...Bruce...you gave people a ride in that yellow beast? Man, I would've LOVED to ride in that thing! Next time, promise?

The BEAST!

So this is what 900-1000+hp looks like...

My pleasure cooking! Next time I have a BBQ, you're invited and that's in August! You can cook for me then. Kidding dude...I had a BLAST with you guys yesterday. I'm already looking forward to the next meet/drive/BBQ!

I updated all the images with captions! Gotta have captions!

Last edited by atomic80; 07-16-2007 at 09:24 AM.
Old 07-16-2007, 08:30 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Great pics Jason!
Excellent turnout and awesome cars!

Old 07-16-2007, 09:08 AM
iborroel is on a distinguished road
Too bad I missed this. I was waiting for something that didn't show up until the end of the day. Basically I waited around for nothing. Oh well. I'll be at the next drive.

Old 07-16-2007, 09:29 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
Yea, Bruce took me for a ride in that 1000 beast....It is so powerful it felt like the hand of god just grabs you and throws you foward, after standing on your chest.

Fast as hell but lets just say it does not turn anything like his 911. A "real" driver could make that 1000HP Camaro into a star, too bad I had to ride with the "Ri-SeR".

Last edited by JP-S-St.Louis; 07-16-2007 at 09:54 AM.
Old 07-16-2007, 11:36 AM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
Originally Posted by JP-S-St.Louis
. A "real" driver could make that 1000HP Camaro into a star, too bad I had to ride with the "Ri-SeR".
ya... maybe a SHOOTING star one that goes straight and never turns..and when it does... boy it takes forever!! you turn that steering wheel a full turn and you are barley going anywhere. I can't wait for my bro to start updating that thing.. it hasn't been touched (minus slightly bigger motor) in 10 years

Old 07-16-2007, 11:46 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Who's blue M5 is that? It looks just like my buddy Jordan's car from FL. (He was recently selling it)

Old 07-16-2007, 11:47 AM
There was two there. The one with the Fikse wheels was just bought, and a new guy to the group. I do not know where it came from...

Hey Luis... we had the cops called on us on this drive too (one of our guys has a scanner).but they never found us lol

Old 07-16-2007, 11:48 AM
I am talking about the blue one with the Fikse's. Any more info?
Glad the cops didn't get to you guys!

Old 07-16-2007, 01:52 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
I don't know who that fellow is with the M5/Fikse wheels. He's also new on M5board too. I didn't really get a chance to talk to him much.

Really? The cops were called on us? Now that is funny! Well, when you have a whole bunch of sports cars speeding through the countryside, somebody's gonna call the cops I guess. Did you guys see that guy in the yellow jeep that cheered us on when we passed by?

Old 07-16-2007, 03:59 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LUISGT3
I am talking about the blue one with the Fikse's. Any more info?
Glad the cops didn't get to you guys!
That is Ethan's LMB M5 and it did come from Florida!
He took delivery a few weeks ago.
Already sold the Fikses and is looking for some LMs or ACS rims...

Old 07-16-2007, 04:21 PM
don't let him do the LM's... then it will be just like Cramers car My friend Chris comes out here and there, and is active on alot of forums, has same color m5 on LM's. sick wheels though

Old 07-16-2007, 04:23 PM
ef996TT is on a distinguished road
Great Pics Jason and Bruce, sound like a nice day

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Seattle 6speeders : July 14th