Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Bay Area Drive Aug. 18th

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2007, 05:05 PM
Banned
IslandMD615 is on a distinguished road
stinkn thas the day i get in, maybe next time..

Old 08-02-2007, 06:44 PM
LTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud of
Leaving for a Tahoe camping trip on the 19th, so will have to ask "permission," but will probably make it. We can do the same Doc Wong route we did last time, and add Empire Grade Rd (or did we do that, too?).

Old 08-03-2007, 11:34 AM
schnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant futureschnellerm3 has a brilliant future
I might be able to steal away for this...

Old 08-06-2007, 06:01 PM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by GoWide
I might be able to steal away for this...
Good stuff. Still waiting to hear from a couple of people (Alvin *cough-cough*, Fred *cough-cough), but it's looking to be a pretty turn out.

Old 08-06-2007, 11:01 PM
carendt242 is a jewel in the roughcarendt242 is a jewel in the roughcarendt242 is a jewel in the roughcarendt242 is a jewel in the rough
i won't be able to make it - old college friend coming to town...

- chuck

Old 08-06-2007, 11:05 PM
win
win is on a distinguished road
Anyone hauling to monterey concourse on the 14th? I'd like to tag along...just feel out of place because i am driving a non-porsche. either m5 or s4.

Old 08-08-2007, 09:01 AM
MotoRolla250 is on a distinguished road
I'm going to try and make this one.

Old 08-14-2007, 01:07 PM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
Its looking to be a pretty decent turn out. Does anyone know exoticalex in Walnut Creek? I've been trying to get him to bring out this GT2 for a while now but now responses. Anyways see you all this weekend!

Old 08-14-2007, 01:09 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
not going to be able to make it now. Might have a few gals over for a shoot.

Old 08-14-2007, 01:10 PM
Originally Posted by Itzkirb
not going to be able to make it now. Might have a few gals over for a shoot.
Shoot bring them too!!

Old 08-14-2007, 01:18 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
meh...I'm definitely out for this one. Sister's event is at noon. I gotta be in the East Bay early in the AM to help decorate... have fun guys. Keep it safe.

Old 08-14-2007, 01:30 PM
LTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud ofLTCJMRamos has much to be proud of
How many "definites" do we have? I see 4 (CarNerd, KelvinC, Fayence, and me) with everyone else trying or hoping or might.

Old 08-14-2007, 01:42 PM
Originally Posted by LTCJMRamos
How many "definites" do we have? I see 4 (CarNerd, KelvinC, Fayence, and me) with everyone else trying or hoping or might.
Yah still working on Exoticalex (GT2) Fredttx50 (997 RS) and Atan888 (GT2). It'd be a pretty sick run if all of them could make it.

Old 08-15-2007, 08:24 AM
Brian Haske will become famous soon enoughBrian Haske will become famous soon enough
can't make it,
goin to Pebble beach on Friday,
then to LA Saturday (taking Kirby's photoshoot girls with)

Old 08-15-2007, 09:51 AM
KelvinC will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by LTCJMRamos
Wow ok, feeling totally outclassed here. But oh well, barring some work emergency, I'll be there.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Bay Area Drive Aug. 18th