Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Anyone want to arrange Dallas Meet?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-04-2007, 08:19 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Thank you to everyone for all the support and RSVP... At this point it seems like we will have 40 people for sure show up and possably 60.

I had a few people PM me on wanting to bring thier car club and I told them not to. Please dont take this personal as I dont want this to become a first time event that I cannot handle and gets out of control. As soon as I see how everything goes we can throw a event with 100+ people. I would love to have this even full of cars.

I didnt know this would be so succesful and thanks everyone for the support but I have to slow down the RSVP.

Thanks,
Dritan

Old 08-04-2007, 09:16 PM
tractorcrusher will become famous soon enoughtractorcrusher will become famous soon enough
I hear ya man, this meet sounds pretty awesome already, but adding more car clubs/forums is going to make the meet less of a 6speedonline meet.

Old 08-05-2007, 06:44 AM
darren_dallas is on a distinguished road
Please count me in as well. Looks like a great event, plus I'm already in Frisco.

2006 E60 M5

Thank you,

Darren

Old 08-05-2007, 10:29 AM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by darren_dallas
Please count me in as well. Looks like a great event, plus I'm already in Frisco.

2006 E60 M5

Thank you,

Darren
Darren,

Nice to meet you yesterday at the Stett meet, the M5 sounded badass too....

http://www.wheelexperts.com
email: peter@wheelexperts.com

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

***WE SHIP WORLDWIDE!!!!!***
Old 08-05-2007, 12:57 PM
Peter,

Thank you very much. It was great meeting you and thank you for helping make the event such a great success. My son and I really like the Porsche. I think we talked about it until he went to bed last night.

Look forward to seeing you on the 13th.

Regards,

Darren

Old 08-05-2007, 01:07 PM
Basic Sponsor
Wheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond reputeWheel Experts has a reputation beyond repute
Great! glad you guys liked it, see you on the 13th

HRE | Forgeline | Modulare | PUR | TechArt | Brabus | Novitec | Vossen | Avant Garde | Vorsteiner | BBS | Eisenmann | Quicksilver | Brembo | KW | WALD | +many more

***DFW Showroom now OPEN at 4515 McEwen Rd in Dallas, 1 block West of the Dallas Galleria***

Old 08-05-2007, 06:36 PM
Bokke is on a distinguished road
I should be able to make it...that is I would like to RSVP

great to meet some of you guys this past Saturday at Stetts....

Philip

Last edited by Bokke; 08-05-2007 at 06:48 PM.
Old 08-05-2007, 07:36 PM
Secure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud ofSecure has much to be proud of
Man this thread is bringing out some noobs. How can you be a member for so long and never post?

Old 08-05-2007, 07:37 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Secure
Man this thread is bringing out some noobs. How can you be a member for so long and never post?
When **** is free people come lol.... I guess?

Old 08-06-2007, 01:19 AM
BigE is on a distinguished road
Peter it was nice meeting you @ the Stett Meet, hopefully sometime this week or when you are free you can stop by the shop and check it out!

-Eddy

Old 08-06-2007, 05:40 AM
Originally Posted by globalm3
When **** is free people come lol.... I guess?
Don't take this the wrong way, but I could give a rats a** about the giveaways contained in the list. None of them help me so even if did win them I would give them to someone else.

The only thing that drove me to this site was the event. The event is local to me, has some really cool cars listed as potential attendees, and I'm just now personally starting to get into this stuff.

It's definitely more of the social aspect than the giveaways. I just helped organize a meet-n-greet in Plano for BMW enthusiasts and we did not provide giveaways and it was a fantastic success. While the giveaways might be nice, they are definitely not necessary.

Just my thoughts.

Look forward to meeting you there on Monday.

Regards,

Darren

Old 08-06-2007, 07:26 AM
Basic Sponsor
I met most of these new guys at the BMW M5/Stett Performance meet we had this past Saturday....they were probably not aware of this site or this meet until then. They are a good group of guys who are just very enthusiastic about cars. I don't think we'll any issues at all.

Old 08-06-2007, 08:12 AM
aj996tt has a reputation beyond reputeaj996tt has a reputation beyond reputeaj996tt has a reputation beyond reputeaj996tt has a reputation beyond reputeaj996tt has a reputation beyond reputeaj996tt has a reputation beyond reputeaj996tt has a reputation beyond reputeaj996tt has a reputation beyond reputeaj996tt has a reputation beyond reputeaj996tt has a reputation beyond reputeaj996tt has a reputation beyond repute
Darren, I definitely agree with regard to the giveaways. They're a nice touch but they're certainly not dealmakers or breakers. They're more benefit to the sponsors than they are to attendees as they introduce potential customers to the sponsors.

Old 08-06-2007, 08:26 AM
It was kind of meant as a joke..... Sorry just trying to have fun and be a little funny

Old 08-06-2007, 08:32 AM
It was a little funny (and it is true in many aspects of life...offer something free and they crawl out of the woodwork).

Cheers,

Darren

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone want to arrange Dallas Meet?