Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Anyone want to arrange Dallas Meet?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 10:36 AM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Lets keep the ball rolling if I can get more people ill get CarToys involved.... and some other big sponsors!

Old 07-27-2007, 10:39 AM
tractorcrusher will become famous soon enoughtractorcrusher will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by globalm3
UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Boardwalk Porsche will be attending the event!!!!!!! Polo shirts to every "CAR" that will show up!!!!
Well bad ***. Thank you sir!

Old 07-27-2007, 10:40 AM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by tractorcrusher
Well bad ***. Thank you sir!
Im sure you have freinds who drive nice cars tell them to attend lets show them how Dallas does it!!

Old 07-27-2007, 10:52 AM
Jedidiah is on a distinguished road
Im sure you have freinds who drive nice cars tell them to attend lets show them how Dallas does it!!
How many people are you wanting? I could probably round up some M3's without too much of a problem.

Old 07-27-2007, 10:56 AM
Originally Posted by Jedidiah
How many people are you wanting? I could probably round up some M3's without too much of a problem.
The more the better... I still have a love for M3s since I just sold mine

I think I will post on E46fanatics.. If we get enough people to show up the next meet we can have big give aways and big sponsors... just think this is my first meet im putting together and got this many sponsors... if i prove myself then these people will want to keep doing it and we will get bigger sponsors

Old 07-27-2007, 11:02 AM
Jedidiah is on a distinguished road
The more the better... I still have a love for M3s since I just sold mine

I think I will post on E46fanatics.. If we get enough people to show up the next meet we can have big give aways and big sponsors... just think this is my first meet im putting together and got this many sponsors... if i prove myself then these people will want to keep doing it and we will get bigger sponsors

Nice. I was a active member on M3Forums when I owned my E46. I will see if some of those guys want to come out....

Old 07-27-2007, 11:04 AM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
Someone should post on FerrariChat. Good way to get some nice cars there, if you want it to be more than just a 6Bling gathering.

Old 07-27-2007, 11:10 AM
Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
Someone should post on FerrariChat. Good way to get some nice cars there, if you want it to be more than just a 6Bling gathering.
Post the details on the forums you guys know I would love to have some Ferraris out...

Want to make it a meet with cars like Porsche/Ferrari/Lambo/Aston etc... BMW/Mercedes all them are welcome ofcourse.. The higher end cars that come out the more sponsors we will get..

If someone can just get me the list of people coming so I get a idea of how much beer and pizza to get.

WILL SOMEONE TAKE INICIATIVE ON THIS AND PM ME THE PEOPLE THEY HAVE COMING FROM OTHER FORUMS JUST LIKE YOU GUYS PM'ED ME HERE

THANKS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-27-2007, 11:16 AM
I posted on e46fanatics since im a member thier for a long time...

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...60#post6375160

Someone please get on a ferrari or lambo forum and get some of those guys to show up..

Old 07-27-2007, 03:05 PM
The meet after this if this one goes well my budy should have his Techart Caymen in by then..... Super nice!

Old 07-28-2007, 01:16 PM
The list is getting to long and im to busy to be updating it but we have 20 people that have PM'd me so far that said they are attending...

Old 07-28-2007, 02:57 PM
dr_sharp is on a distinguished road
The list is getting to long and im to busy to be updating it but we have 20 people that have PM'd me so far that said they are attending...
You should edit first post with entire list... should help to persuade others to join

Old 07-28-2007, 03:05 PM
Done thanks for the suggestion....
I stopped put user ID since it is a pain in the butt for me to go back and forth on my list. I can rem. the cars easier

Old 07-28-2007, 08:00 PM
Lizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of light
ok - sending my info via PM

Old 07-28-2007, 08:03 PM
Originally Posted by Lizard1
ok - sending my info via PM
Sounds great!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone want to arrange Dallas Meet?