Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

SharkWerks/Carlsen Porsche Bay Area Meet September 22nd in memory of Luis Aldaz #77

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-17-2007, 11:39 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
+1

We're all friends here!

Old 08-18-2007, 10:10 AM
TheSpeedDemon is on a distinguished road
Hey Alex, are Cayenne's welcome to join in? My brother (Traviss) is interested in this and you just worked on his, did a flash on his Turbo. You cannot say you didn't see the resemblance

Let me know.

Old 08-18-2007, 12:52 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TheSpeedDemon
Hey Alex, are Cayenne's welcome to join in? My brother (Travis) is interested in this and you just worked on his, did a flash on his Turbo. You cannot say you didn't see the resemblance

Let me know.
Oh absolutely, that's right! He'll be faster than a lot of folks Just give him the info and I'll add him right now...

Old 08-18-2007, 11:47 PM
Cody_1 will become famous soon enough
Hey Alex - put me down please! Am looking forward to it!

Rich

Old 08-19-2007, 02:15 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
hey rich good to hear from ya Been a while!

Old 08-19-2007, 08:54 PM
Toothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really niceToothzilla is just really nice
Put me down, too.

Old 08-20-2007, 01:01 AM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
Shark, count me in! Hopefully by then i'll have my wheels, brakes and exhaust on! =D

Old 08-20-2007, 10:04 AM
Cody_1 will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by sharkster
hey rich good to hear from ya Been a while!
Hey Alex - yep - been a while indeed. I recently lost the house, but kept the car (priorities, ya know?!) So - I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and hang out with cool people like you again!

Old 08-20-2007, 10:11 AM
Originally Posted by Toothzilla
Put me down, too.
Great news Chris Will be good to see you!

Old 08-20-2007, 10:14 AM
Originally Posted by CarNerd
Shark, count me in! Hopefully by then i'll have my wheels, brakes and exhaust on! =D
Still not got the wheels yet?!?!? Glad you can make it and I'll add you

Old 08-20-2007, 10:17 AM
CarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant futureCarNerd has a brilliant future
Still not got the wheels yet?!?!? Glad you can make it and I'll add you
Ya still no wheels... It's only been, what, 6 weeks since i sent the guy the check. O well... Can't wait for this!

Old 08-20-2007, 10:38 AM
damn man Which wheels did you get again (nevermind who)?
Yah... I paid for a set of BBS Race wheels.

Old 08-20-2007, 12:38 PM
Originally Posted by CarNerd
Yah... I paid for a set of BBS Race wheels.
Oh those would look good I had those before... 3X

Old 08-20-2007, 12:38 PM
Originally Posted by Cody_1
Hey Alex - yep - been a while indeed. I recently lost the house, but kept the car (priorities, ya know?!) So - I'm trying to get back into the swing of things and hang out with cool people like you again!
hey man glad you got your priorities in order ! Anyways, glad you can make it and see you soon bud.

Old 08-20-2007, 12:56 PM
Oh those would look good I had those before... 3X
Yup! Saw them on your black car and i was sold! BTW where were yah on Saturday man?! I was looking forward to seeing at least one of your beasty cars.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SharkWerks/Carlsen Porsche Bay Area Meet September 22nd in memory of Luis Aldaz #77