Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Denver/Rocky Mtn Members

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-11-2007, 07:20 PM
porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by shaker
Another nice turn out...

Great people

Beautiful cars

Amazing pics as usual

Its hard to say this is the "last meet of the year," I'm thinking its Colorado we always get breaks of nice weather in the winter
Very true, take last year even, cold on Halloween, 60's and sunny for Thanksgiving. There's time. And over at the Porsche dealer, you'd think it was mid-July. There are more Porsches out now than there were in even mid-July. 2 new 997TTs arrived earlier in the week, one cab with PCCBs for 156K and a white coupe for 130K. Sold off the truck as usual.

Old 03-04-2008, 10:54 AM
DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !
Any Denver meets coming up? I am finally back from the Sandbox getting my turbo ready for some events, am in the Denver area quite a bit. Is there a mail list for CO area?

Met some good people in the local PCA-AMR, maybe I get some of them to participate as well.

Last edited by DEEPBLUE; 03-04-2008 at 10:57 AM.
Old 03-04-2008, 11:20 AM
Banned
Chubbs is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by deepblue
Any Denver meets coming up? I am finally back from the Sandbox getting my turbo ready for some events, am in the Denver area quite a bit. Is there a mail list for CO area?

Met some good people in the local PCA-AMR, maybe I get some of them to participate as well.
IDK when the next 6speed meet is, but if you wanna meet some euro guys check out http://www.union1609.com It's a front range euro forum and they have meets all the time. Try and make it to a monthly if you can!

Old 03-04-2008, 11:34 AM
DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !DEEPBLUE Is a GOD !
Good deal, I'll take a look, thanks!!

Old 03-04-2008, 11:59 AM
Banned
Originally Posted by deepblue
Good deal, I'll take a look, thanks!!
But anyway...I think we gotta get going and have another 6speed meet here in the near future. Looks like it is done snowing for a while so let's DOIT!

Happy Motoring,
-Critter

Old 03-04-2008, 12:03 PM
IM Deepblue on 1609- absolutely, I will be making some changes to my turbo in the next month or so, but should be able to sneak a few GTG's between mods :-)

Old 03-04-2008, 02:21 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
Guys I'm thinkin to go for the drive in Cali any one wants to go with me? I'm still not sure if I'm going to drive or ship my car and fly but I really want to go

Old 03-04-2008, 02:24 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
Old 03-04-2008, 03:21 PM
Banned
Abdullah, what happened to your left rear wheel. On Saturday you had a different one on there...

Last edited by Chubbs; 03-04-2008 at 03:24 PM.
Old 03-04-2008, 03:34 PM
Originally Posted by Chubbs
Abdullah, what happened to your left rear wheel. On Saturday you had a different one on there...
I got nail. I'm gonna buy to new tires as the other one need to be changed too.

Old 03-04-2008, 04:29 PM
Banned
Eric is on a distinguished road
good call on 1609, i'm GTIGUY on there

E

Old 03-04-2008, 06:18 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by Eric
good call on 1609, i'm GTIGUY on there

E
No you're not, you are Eric on the Union too

Old 03-04-2008, 11:30 PM
Banned
Eric is on a distinguished road
Oh **** really? I've got so many names, and a **** load of forums i'm on.... I forget

E

Old 03-15-2008, 11:04 PM
Club Auto will become famous soon enoughClub Auto will become famous soon enough
Hey guys, I'm new to the forum. I would love to host a 6speedonline.com car meet at the Club Auto Museum that just opened up in Lakewood Colorado. We can set up a nice drive after as we are right off of 6th ave and Simms so access to the canyons would be easy. Let's see how much interest we have and make it happen!

Old 03-16-2008, 07:48 PM
mdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud ofmdurbahn has much to be proud of
There is a museum on 6th and simms?? I live a few block from there and haven't seen this, where is it exactly?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Denver/Rocky Mtn Members