Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: Precision Porsche 996TT (lots of upgrades)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-11-2010, 02:17 AM
CSL996TT is just really niceCSL996TT is just really niceCSL996TT is just really niceCSL996TT is just really niceCSL996TT is just really nice
Glws

Year: 2001
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $51000
Mileage: 23000
Color: Basalt Black
Private or Dealer Listing: Dealer Listing
Location (State): TX
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

Edwin, The car looks absolutely perfect. those sides are techarts?how about the rear bumper cover?

Old 01-11-2010, 07:36 AM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by CSL996TT
Edwin, The car looks absolutely perfect. those sides are techarts?how about the rear bumper cover?
Thanks for the kind words. The sides are 997 TA sides that we had custom made to fit onto the 996 TT. Take a look here

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-our-cars.html

The rear bumper cover is the TA full rear bumper replacement. If you are interested in them, let me know

Edwin

Old 01-11-2010, 05:02 PM
CSL996TT is just really niceCSL996TT is just really niceCSL996TT is just really niceCSL996TT is just really niceCSL996TT is just really nice
Hi Edwin

You Got a PM....

Old 01-12-2010, 04:29 PM
1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !
Is there room to grow in the power level of this car? 500rwhp is quick, but i am looking for more.

reading thru the posts, seems this car is pretty bad ***! it looks hellish as well! Any vids of this bad boy in action?

Also curious as to how much work is needed to swap back to awd? i would need it to drive thru MN winters!

thanks!
Aj

Old 01-12-2010, 09:35 PM
Basic Sponsor
PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !PrecisionPorsch Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by CSL996TT
You Got a PM....
PM replied

Originally Posted by 1BADBURB
Is there room to grow in the power level of this car? 500rwhp is quick, but i am looking for more.

reading thru the posts, seems this car is pretty bad ***! it looks hellish as well! Any vids of this bad boy in action?

Also curious as to how much work is needed to swap back to awd? i would need it to drive thru MN winters!

thanks!
Aj
AJ, there might be some room to grow if you use race gas but my tune is not set up for that nor am I running aboost controller. If you want significantly more, you'll need to upgrade the turbos to k24/18s. I don't have any vids of the car in action but I have lots of pics. The awd can be switched back relatively painlessly and I have all the parts. Thanks!

Edwin

Old 01-13-2010, 06:56 AM
1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !1BADBURB Is a GOD !
what about E85 for fuel? is it compatible in your car? that aughta boost her up a lil bit.. honestly, what hp level do you think it can get up to? like 550rwhp - 600rwhp?

Old 01-13-2010, 06:58 AM
Basic Sponsor
what about E85 for fuel? is it compatible in your car? that aughta boost her up a lil bit.. honestly, what hp level do you think it can get up to? like 550rwhp - 600rwhp?
AJ,

It would prob be best that you contact Tony @ EPL and ask him. I am not 100% sure b/c I just wanted something quicker and wasn't really focused on pushing the 16g's to the max. sorry I can't be of much help

Edwin

Old 01-13-2010, 08:11 AM
Can you give me an email or link to his shop? i will call then...
Is he out in houston or ....?

Ever run the car in the TX mile event? no drag racing times or anything?

thanks
Aj

Old 01-13-2010, 08:27 AM
Basic Sponsor
Can you give me an email or link to his shop? i will call then...
Is he out in houston or ....?

Ever run the car in the TX mile event? no drag racing times or anything?

thanks
Aj
Aj,

Here's their website (http://www.eplabs.net/) and he's a sponsor here as well

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/member.php?u=23215

He's out of connecticut. I never ran the car in the mile or 60-130 or anything. I just had it dyno'd before and after as documented here

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...hopefully.html

All the houston guys know me as one who doesn't care much about setting records or high hp. I just wanted to create a balanced (decent power) and clean modded car.

I'm one to build a car more for looks than speed...here are a few examples of the past cars I "built". the porsche is really the first car I've ever owned that I spent serious $ on engine mods.

Edwin

Old 01-13-2010, 12:19 PM
will175 is infamous around these parts
Damn I didnt know it was you that was selling this car. Bump for a top notch guy.

Old 01-13-2010, 01:33 PM
Basic Sponsor
Originally Posted by will175
Damn I didnt know it was you that was selling this car. Bump for a top notch guy.
Small world Will

Edwin

Old 02-02-2010, 09:06 AM
Basic Sponsor
emails/pm's replied.

Edwin

Old 02-04-2010, 06:23 AM
tbarcelo is a glorious beacon of lighttbarcelo is a glorious beacon of lighttbarcelo is a glorious beacon of lighttbarcelo is a glorious beacon of lighttbarcelo is a glorious beacon of light
Glws

Old 02-10-2010, 10:41 AM
Basic Sponsor
Thanks. The mesh8's are sold so they will come with the HREs!

Edwin

Old 02-12-2010, 05:53 PM
eas
eas is a splendid one to beholdeas is a splendid one to beholdeas is a splendid one to beholdeas is a splendid one to beholdeas is a splendid one to beholdeas is a splendid one to behold
pls email me @ easales at gmail dot com
can't pm yet, cheers

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Precision Porsche 996TT (lots of upgrades)