Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: H & R Coilover suspension 996TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-26-2008, 01:33 AM
calfrank is on a distinguished road
Sorry to hear about this! What you are asking is more than fair. Good luck!

Old 01-26-2008, 07:41 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
thanks man, i appreciate it. just sucks when something like this happens...
I don't think Martin did this intentionally, he might not have known. I just hope he supports his parts that were supposed to be in good useable condition...

Old 01-27-2008, 06:10 AM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
takes alot of force to bend a shock rod and end link bracket. like an accident or some type of collision. maybe it was damaged from improper packaging or handling during shipment?

Old 01-27-2008, 06:35 AM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
Agreed; It does take a lot of force.

The box wasn't at all damaged and the broken parts were not within the box. Also, if you look on page one, I notice now that the picture Martin posted of the set before he shipped them shows the broken endlink bracket.

Old 01-27-2008, 06:42 AM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
do you think he knew and sold you a bunk coilover set? has he contacted you about this? I'm assuming he knew esp if he had it on his car and even took the pics in that condition.

Old 01-27-2008, 06:54 AM
Addicted is on a distinguished road
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully he will do the right thing. Sounds very fair. He seems to have been around here a while, so I like your odds. Good luck.

Old 01-27-2008, 07:01 AM
I've tried several ways of contacting him ranging from PM, email and using this thread. Nothing yet.

I'm still giving him the benefit of the doubt. He seemed cool when I talked with him and I'm assuming, for now, that maybe he had a shop remove the coilovers for him and he didn't notice the damage (and was not informed of it by the shop)?

Not sure how you can get that kind of force on a rear corner without realizing you broke your suspension though... :/

Old 01-27-2008, 07:03 AM
Originally Posted by Addicted
Sorry to hear that. Hopefully he will do the right thing. Sounds very fair. He seems to have been around here a while, so I like your odds. Good luck.
thanks much. I'm crossing my fingers as I wait.

Old 01-27-2008, 11:54 AM
oak
might be another banning in the making... isn't that what they do to 6members that rip off another member?! who woulda thought USCTrojanMan29 Registered User
ripping off another 6member.

maybe he's been busy searching for some fake boobies.

do you have his address?

Old 01-27-2008, 12:07 PM
dgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond reputedgreen78 has a reputation beyond repute
MArtin is a great guy, sometimes it takes a while for him to reply to PMs.

Dont sweat it.

Old 01-27-2008, 12:16 PM
oak
Originally Posted by dgreen78
MArtin is a great guy, sometimes it takes a while for him to reply to PMs.

Dont sweat it.
lol, I remember others saying the same thing about other ex 6members.

Old 01-27-2008, 05:21 PM
It's been a week since I tried contacting him. I thought maybe he was out of town, but when I was checking my inbox on myspace this morning, I noticed he was online (myspace).

I guess if I don't hear anything tomorrow, I'll take it up w/ my credit card company. I'll let them resolve this.

Old 01-27-2008, 05:26 PM
oak
strange, why would he be on my space? and avoid this space?

Old 01-27-2008, 06:55 PM
3rd Street is on a distinguished road
i'd give him the benefit of the doubt...perhaps he hasn't been on here for awhile...I know how it is to get caught up in life and forget to check back with 1 or 2 forums.

definitely don't wait too long though..you don't want to miss the deadline on when you can contest it with your cc company

Old 01-28-2008, 06:55 AM
Adam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud of
His last activity on this site was 1-21-08 at 8:30 pm. Maybe he hasn't seen the pm's.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: H & R Coilover suspension 996TT