Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: H & R Coilover suspension 996TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-29-2008, 02:31 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
Good looking out, 02barebones.

I was in the same boat as ard...I didn't want to make a big fuss over it since it was getting resolved (albeit without Martin's involvement).

Old 04-29-2008, 06:58 PM
Adam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud of
That's good he was banned!

He had started posting in the 996 turbo forum again like nothing had happened. He even told another member that he had taken care of the situation!?!?

Old 04-29-2008, 07:29 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
he told someone that publicly?

Old 04-30-2008, 06:28 AM
Adam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud ofAdam Bowles has much to be proud of
Yes sir. I forgot which thread it was in now, but someone specifically asked him about it, and he said that he had fixed the problem.

EDIT: here is the link..post 29 https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...d.php?t=126530

Last edited by Adam Bowles; 04-30-2008 at 06:37 AM.
Old 04-30-2008, 09:28 AM
slant911 is on a distinguished road
Bummer this happened. I hadn't really paid attention to what was going on until now.

Not that it was a huge deal but Martin set up a cars and coffee thing here in Las Vegas several months ago and never showed up. Just left me sitting there with his BMW buddies. They were nice guys but it just spoke volumes to me about his character. Then when I PM'd him after he never responded. Just like your situation..all you want is communication. It's not that tough.

BTW - Oak, Got the coilovers. Should be on in a couple of weeks.

EDIT...Forgot to mention since it "may" be pertinent. His BMW buddies informed me that Martin went off road in his car (i.e. ran out of talent half way through a turn) and that many things were messed up. Could be that your broken parts were on that off road vehicle. Caveat...I don't know any of this to be true. It is second hand info so take it for that. Could all be complete BS.

Last edited by slant911; 04-30-2008 at 01:00 PM.
Old 04-30-2008, 09:51 AM
Turbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond reputeTurbochris has a reputation beyond repute
Wow, that's so disapointing.....he was at a dyno day set up here about a year ago....seemed like a nice enough guy...obviously just another Fu*king jerk.....

Oh and Keith.....def not a Bruin....we know which side of the tracks SC is on......

Old 04-30-2008, 02:09 PM
Originally Posted by Adam Bowles
Yes sir. I forgot which thread it was in now, but someone specifically asked him about it, and he said that he had fixed the problem.

EDIT: here is the link..post 29 https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126530
Thanks for the link.

That's too funny. lol. He's right that it was taken care of - by my CC company though; not him.

Old 04-30-2008, 02:14 PM
Originally Posted by slant911
Bummer this happened. I hadn't really paid attention to what was going on until now.

Not that it was a huge deal but Martin set up a cars and coffee thing here in Las Vegas several months ago and never showed up. Just left me sitting there with his BMW buddies. They were nice guys but it just spoke volumes to me about his character. Then when I PM'd him after he never responded. Just like your situation..all you want is communication. It's not that tough.

BTW - Oak, Got the coilovers. Should be on in a couple of weeks.

EDIT...Forgot to mention since it "may" be pertinent. His BMW buddies informed me that Martin went off road in his car (i.e. ran out of talent half way through a turn) and that many things were messed up. Could be that your broken parts were on that off road vehicle. Caveat...I don't know any of this to be true. It is second hand info so take it for that. Could all be complete BS.
LOL. "ran out of talent half way through a turn" Thanks for the laugh of the day. I wouldn't doubt this happened. That rear corner was definitely abused. Thanks for sharing.

Old 07-05-2008, 01:05 AM
ard
ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 02barebones996
hi guys USCTROJANMAN29 is banned till further notice or explanation...
So what WAS the explanation? I see he is no longer banned.

Old 07-05-2008, 08:18 AM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
yeah, I'm curious too. maybe when the 6speed transition to another location the other day had something to do with him being unbanned. or maybe he came clean. I doubt it though.

Old 07-05-2008, 12:19 PM
DYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to all
he probably crashed his Turbo again trying to show off for a girl

Old 07-05-2008, 01:59 PM
Originally Posted by oak
or maybe he came clean. I doubt it though.
definitely not the case.

Old 07-05-2008, 02:19 PM
flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !
Wow. What a thread. I sure hope there is a reasonable explanation for him being allowed to come back. I have seen his posts in the RE section as well - and this behavior is on par with the majority of the moronic real estate "professionals" out there! LOL

Old 07-05-2008, 02:28 PM
Banned
USCTrojanMan29 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by DYL 911
he probably crashed his Turbo again trying to show off for a girl
Yup, flew off an ocean cliff and I'm back from the dead...

Old 07-05-2008, 02:31 PM
Banned
USCTrojanMan29 is on a distinguished road
As I already mentioned in another tread...it has been long been settled via a chargeback from the seller's CC so hopefully everyone can now move on with their lives. Why keep beating a deadhorse?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: H & R Coilover suspension 996TT