Location (State):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

MA 2002 M3 Alpine White on Cinnamon Vert 20k In Goodies, New Pics, New Price!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-23-2011, 07:30 PM
MrDomo is on a distinguished road
MA 2002 M3 Alpine White on Cinnamon Vert 20k In Goodies, New Pics, New Price!!!!

Year: 2002
Make: BMW
Model: M3
Price: $9999999
Mileage: 87000
Color: Alpine White
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): MA
Transmission: Manual
Drivetrain: Rear Wheel Drive

SOLD SOLD SOLD

Overview of the vehicle:

2002 Alpine White BMW M3 Convertible 3.2L S54

Price: SOLD

Email: xxxxxxx for inquiries. Don't hesitate this is one of the nicest E46 M3's around.

6 Speed, 2 door, Alpine white exterior with Cinnamon Leather/Titanium interior trim

Options: BiXenon, OEM Hardtop, Business Cd, Ski Pass, autodim rearview mirror, audio upgrades see the I.C.E. Section below

Just turned 87,xxx miles 90% highway/ 10% city -
Non-daily driver, I now average about 4,000 miles per year.
Garaged 24/7, never left outside. Never seen snow or salt, barely any rain I know previous owner history which was identical to mine.
IMMACULATE condition, meticulously taken care of/upgraded/professionally detailed
Clean title: No stories – FLAWLESS, clean carfax
All owners were m3 enthusiasts and properly maintained the car.

Modifications:

Exterior:

HRE 540’s with Stepped Polished Lips, Gold Centers Aggressive Fitment! Vredestein Ultrac Sessanta Tires 85% Tread- No Rubbing Or Excessive Camber

Vorsteiner aka V-CSL DWVP Front Bumper with Carbon Fiber Splitters with an Option for a brand new 1x1 Carbon Fiber one piece vorsteiner splitter

OEM Alpine White Hardtop- Had this Painted and Installed LED interior lights in this- paint is not show quality but meets my high standard.

Iconz CSL Rear Diffuser- Fitment is spot on

OEM LED Taillight conversion with 3rd Vert Trunk light also converted to LED

Professionally trimmed rear fender inside lips and then coated with structural adhesive for increased wheel fitment without sacrificing oxidation of the fenders.

EAS Crystal Clear SideMarkers and DEPO Smoker Front Corners all with Stealth Bulbs

35% Optik Tint all around

Gold Flasher Bowls- Car is Bixenon these are not the high beams

Authentic AC Schnitzer Vert Trunk Spoiler

EAS Aurora V2 LED Angel eyes, wired to hidden on/off interior switch- and wired to fade with interior lights and key fob

Interior:

Full interior LED conversion
ZHP leather shift ****, with matching 6spd boot

I.C.E:

BSW Vert Sub Installed- Sounds Amazing with no rattles- Control bass through oem headunit
http://www.bavariansoundwerks.com/product/507/196/BMW-E46-Subwoofer-System-E46-Convertible-M3-3-Series/
DICE Silverline IPOD Integration
Rear seat, and rear trunk has Dynamat underneath carpet for noise/drone absorption

Engine/Drivetrain Enhancements:

BMC Drop In Panel Filter and Bimmerworld/Samco Silicon Elbow - yes the dyno proven combo
MEAN ONE (M3 Forum Member) Headers with New Studs, Bolts , Gaskets and O2 Sensors
The New Custom Performance Euro200R Section 1 with twin 200 Cell Cats and Resonators
Tubi Style Midpipe with twin resonators and the only midpipe with true X-pipe MSRP over 2k
Supersprint Race Rear Exhaust system
Over 5k MSRP for full exhaust system
Dinan 3.91 Rear Differential with New FM oem Fluid and Updated longer Diff Bolts
UUC Big Boy clutch stop
AC Schnitzer Short Shift Kit
Oil Changed with OEM TWS Oil and Filter every 5k
Clutch Delay Valve removed.
Custom Bimmerworld/Epic Tune

All Engine maintenance has been completed by myself and I have all the receipts for parts-
Valve Adjustment, New Oil Separator, New CPV, New Plugs, New Vanos Filter Kit, New Coil Packs, All New Gaskets- I checked Vanos Bolts when I had the valve cover off and they had no play. All done within the last 5k.

Suspension:

KW v2 Coilovers assembled with all new oem Top Hat parts
Rogue Engineering Reinforced Vert rear strut top mounts
KW Shortened front sway bar endlinks
Powerflex FCAB bushings
Rogue Engineering RTAB bushings
OEM Strut bar added from 2003+ M3
Turner Motorsports Street Adjustable Rear Control Arms

Brakes:

Front and Rear Stoptech ST40 355x32mm Slotted 2 Piece Rotors with Fresh new Candy Red Powdercoat and fully rebuilt with new seals and dustboots ($400 in receipts from rebuild)
Posi-Quiet Street pads all the way around 90% life left
Stainless lines F/R with Motul Fluid

Extras: An Extra set of Stoptech Street Pads - higher dust but better stopping power than the posi-quiets and 4 extra Stoptech Aero rotors (they are used but there is life left and cost 1k new)

OEM parts replaced due to age or wear and tear:

Exterior:

OEM Bosch headlight lenses with new
Corner lights
OEM sidemarkers
OEM Bumper Grills
Shift ****/boot
Passenger Side Rear View Glass

Interior:

Shifter trim
Window Switches
Shift Boot/****
AutoDim Mirror

Maintenance All parts NEW OEM unless Stated:

All Inspection I and II’s using all OEM parts and Fluids
New upgraded Battery (less than a month) (Duralast)
OEM e90 m3 motor mounts, and e46 m3 transmission mounts
DriveShaft Guibo and Center Bearing
Front control arm bushings (Powerflex)
Rear Contorl Arm bushings (Rogue Engineering)
Fuel Filter
Cabin Filter
Vanos filter
Always ran OEM fluids, nothing else
All TSB and Recalls completed
Does not burn ANY oil in between an oil change
Always ran Shell V-Power 93 octane, never anything else
Periodically Seafoamed and Techron injector cleaner
A/C never used, full charge and blows cold

Detailing:

Power washed with Zaino Z10, full exterior, engine bay, and undercarriage, wheels, exhaust
Claybar'd with Zaino z6, dried by method of air, no friction
Quarterly Zaino coats (z5 pro, AIO, CS), and periodical machine polishing if a swirl would show up with Seats Have been Leatheriqued every summer

Turn Key vehicle:

Full Inspection II done within 5k miles (valve adjustment, engine oil, transmission and rear diff fluid change, new coolant, new spark plugs, new fuel filter, new clutch and brake fluid, new cabin and air filter, cleaned MAF.)
All Moving wearable parts that have been replacing with oem or aftermarket have less than 5k on them
Completed sorted out and checked twice
Full compression motor that doesn't burn any oil like normal S54s
All fluids are fresh and new along with filters
Brand new suspension components and alignment
Brand new road balance wheels and tires
Very new brake components including full caliper rebuild, flush, and rotor rings and pads

Condition report:

Exterior: Looks amazing. All panels line up and all paint work matches perfectly. No misfitment of bumpers, hoods, or trunk. Over 4 hours spent making V-CSL bumper to look oem
Interior: Freshly steam cleaned. Free of scuffs or any other marring. Cigarette lighter has cover slight marring over the years. One of the front seats has loose stitching about an inch and half long.
Trunk: Fresh OEM carpets and detailed. Subwoofer takes up no space and With top you still have 75% of useable trunk space
Engine Bay: Immaculate/ No Leaks
Paint flaws: small flaw on the top decklid of the trunk- the ac schnitzer trunk spoiler cover this up great
Tire tread: 85%+ all around
Brake life: 90% left all the way around on pads, friction rings (rotors) all around are in good condition
Fluid life: Oil/Brake/Transmission/Diff fluid completed within last 5000 miles
Filters: All fresh, Air/Oil/Vanos/Microfilter

Performance/Observed street driving characteristics:

301whp on 93 octane - before headers and new tune!
Brakes are very daily driver friendly, don’t squeak and street pads don’t need heat to bite well. They also wear really well with little to no dust and extended life over stock brakes
Suspension is well known and rides better then a stock progressive spring M3 at 50% settings
Never Been Tracked
21 MPG city 26 MPG highway
Passes inspection here 100% with 35% tint and custom tune, it accounts for and uses all new DME logic for readiness monitors. Most cars have trouble with this, this M3 does not
Car is rock-solid reliable, it has not even thrown one problem or check engine light since I purchased it

Subframe inspected and in-tact, all recalls performed, all service bulletins performed

Previous recent vehicle references: (to show the lengths I’ve gone and cleanliness of previous cars)

2005 Evolution MR

http://www.iwsti.com/forums/cars-sale/67471-fs-ma-modded-2005-graphite-grey-evo-mr.html

2001 Aprilia RSV Mille R

http://forums.evolutionm.net/other-cars/421860-new-ride-ohlins-brembo-oz-forged-ti-exhaust-cf-galore.html

2001 BMW M3 Vert

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=239972

FINANCING (aw/ir02vert paraphrased): Due to the nature of the car, there is a very significant factor that will come into play if you are choosing to finance your purchase. At best, with your top-tier credit score, you should be able to get up to 125% financing on the Blue Book Retail value of the STOCK car plus its corresponding tax, which for this particular vehicle with all the options factored in is around 20,000. You will not be able to 100% finance this outright through a bank as an auto-only loan.

Serious Inquiries only: No tire kickers or lowballers, or low ball PMs, these replies or emails will be ignored. This is not a car for someone who wants a cheap KBB E46 M3. Car is flawless, with EXTREME attention to detail and cleanliness. Any and all worn item was replaced with OEM and car looks almost as good as Showroom NEW. This is the car for someone who wants a perfect sorted like-new E46 M3 with some of the best modifications on the market with all the weaknesses/trouble areas of the E46 M3 eliminated.

FAQ - PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE CONTACTING ME VIA EMAIL.

I have tried to anticipate the most important issues that might come up.

1. Please obtain your own financing if necessary. I will not carry any loans, nor accept credit cards.
2. Out of state buyers must set up their own shipping arrangements. www.uship.com works great.
3. The Price is what it is and if want it slightly cheaper the only way it will happen is if I take off parts
4. The car is paid off with Title in Hand
5. I understand this car appeals to a specific demographic and person with liquid finances.
6. I reserve the right to refuse a test drive. Test drives will be accompanied by the seller.
7. Car will be shown by appointment only in Central MA location. I will not drive out of my way to show it.
8. A $500 Deposit will hold the car for 5 days, after that it is non-refundable. This window is necessary as deposits in past have turned from I need 3 days to I need 3 months to come up with the cash. This epidemic essentially pushes out potential buyers. The rest of the money needs to be wired via ACH, cashier’s check, or cash.
9. Please, no joy riders or daydreamers. SERIOUS buyers only. Pre-approved/cash customers. As mentioned above you may not be able to finance this outright through a bank as an auto only loan due to value so make proper arrangements prior. I want to give my undivided attention to the proper buyer and their questions and do not want to waste time on craiglist style question/offers and demands to non-serious buyers.
10. Do not bother emailing me with offers or anything that refers to KBB.

Specific pictures can be taken by email request.

Price: SOLD

Email: xxxxxxxxxx for inquiries. Don't hesitate this is one of the nicest E46 M3's around.

No Trades:
If the car doesnt sell I will part it out and you can see the interest and the idea of the what these parts are worth even used here http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=372733

Exhaust Video:

Last edited by MrDomo; 10-07-2011 at 04:38 PM.
Old 09-24-2011, 12:02 AM
v35
v35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond reputev35 has a reputation beyond repute
Now this is how you sell a car! GLWS man, that car is amazing!

Old 09-24-2011, 12:02 PM
Cscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of lightCscat is a glorious beacon of light
Man I'm jealous! Makes me miss mine, same color combo, but was nothing like yours. GLWS

Old 09-24-2011, 02:45 PM
Nthusiast2 will become famous soon enough
Very nice

And I agree, that IS the way to sell a car. (as well as maintain them lol)

email sent.

Cheers
James

Old 09-24-2011, 02:53 PM
Noodles is on a distinguished road
Sick!! GLWS!!

Old 09-24-2011, 06:28 PM
EV0LVE is a jewel in the roughEV0LVE is a jewel in the roughEV0LVE is a jewel in the rough
that's a lot of car for $25k, goodluck with the sale.

Old 09-25-2011, 12:03 AM
Cavallino is on a distinguished road
Really nice! Any interest in trading for my 86' AMG widebody? I am looking for a daily driver.

http://mbworld.org/forums/mercedes-v...island-ny.html

Old 09-25-2011, 09:12 AM
Originally Posted by Cavallino
Really nice! Any interest in trading for my 86' AMG widebody? I am looking for a daily driver.

http://mbworld.org/forums/mercedes-v...island-ny.html
sorry not looking for any trades- I have already acquired all my next projects!

Old 09-27-2011, 07:10 AM
Originally Posted by v35
Now this is how you sell a car! GLWS man, that car is amazing!
Thank You Sir!

Old 09-27-2011, 10:22 AM
Flat_society is on a distinguished road
This is a great deal ! !

Old 10-01-2011, 08:24 AM
Originally Posted by Flat_society
This is a great deal ! !
thanks Flat! nice avatar!

Old 10-01-2011, 10:26 AM
06 MR is on a distinguished road
great deal and nicest m3 ive seen yet!!

Old 10-01-2011, 02:38 PM
sempaipaul will become famous soon enough
simply gorgeous!!!

WOW!

if I could sell my 911 and my CL600...........

-Paul

Old 10-05-2011, 08:24 AM
sale pending

Old 10-05-2011, 02:49 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
God that car is GORGEOUS!

Best of luck