Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Looking for AMBER LED side marker lights. LMK if you have a set you'd sell

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-30-2018, 01:17 AM
Harry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud of
Looking for 991/981 AMBER LED side marker lights. LMK if you have a set you'd sell

Category: Accessories
Price: $9999999
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AL
Item Condition: Brand New

Looking for 991/981 AMBER LED side marker lights. LMK if you have a set you'd sell

Last edited by Harry Da Hamster; 08-09-2018 at 12:40 PM.
Old 08-03-2018, 07:41 AM
90sundevil has much to be proud of90sundevil has much to be proud of90sundevil has much to be proud of90sundevil has much to be proud of90sundevil has much to be proud of90sundevil has much to be proud of90sundevil has much to be proud of90sundevil has much to be proud of90sundevil has much to be proud of
Check Ebay.

Old 08-03-2018, 09:13 AM
Bob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really nice
I'll sell you mine when my car comes in (on order) if you are willing to wait. PM me if you like.

Old 08-03-2018, 09:31 AM
90sundevil has much to be proud of90sundevil has much to be proud of90sundevil has much to be proud of90sundevil has much to be proud of90sundevil has much to be proud of90sundevil has much to be proud of90sundevil has much to be proud of90sundevil has much to be proud of90sundevil has much to be proud of
Do you need the lenses only or lenses and LED bulbs. My 2015 GTS came with LED marker lights and all I had to do is replace lenses with the smoked. I might be wrong but don't all new cars come with the LED markers? You can get the amber lenses for about 30 shipped and LED bulbs for less than $10 shipped. I believe its just a plug and play.

Old 08-03-2018, 09:51 AM
Bob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really niceBob Z. is just really nice
Smoked? Do you have a picture? Mine might look better with those than the clear ones.

Old 08-03-2018, 10:04 AM
I have clear lenses as I was thinking about doing clear lights on the rear.

Old 08-03-2018, 10:19 AM
I like the smoked ones, and I may trade someone my clear ones for those when my car arrives.

Old 08-04-2018, 06:57 PM
Originally Posted by Bob Z.
I like the smoked ones, and I may trade someone my clear ones for those when my car arrives.
They are about $43 shipped, why wait.

Old 08-04-2018, 07:24 PM
Originally Posted by 90sundevil
They are about $43 shipped, why wait.
For a 2019 991.2? Ebay ones I found say to 2016.

Old 08-04-2018, 08:33 PM
Harry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud ofHarry Da Hamster has much to be proud of
Do you need the lenses only or lenses and LED bulbs. My 2015 GTS came with LED marker lights and all I had to do is replace lenses with the smoked. I might be wrong but don't all new cars come with the LED markers? You can get the amber lenses for about 30 shipped and LED bulbs for less than $10 shipped. I believe its just a plug and play.
I think i only need the lens. My car was equipped with clear, one side popped off. But i need amber anyway to pass the local safety check

Old 08-09-2018, 08:51 AM
Originally Posted by Bob Z.
For a 2019 991.2? Ebay ones I found say to 2016.
They will have the same marker lights for the 2019 as the 2018 which is the same as the 2017 and 2016. Porsche is going to spend a dime on redesigning bumpers and marker lights on cars that will be replaced in months with the 992.

Here is a link for the marker lights from Suncoast, they have not change from the introduction in 2012.

https://www.suncoastparts.com/produc...1LEDSIDES.html

2018 Marker

2016 Marker light

In fact they have not changed the lights since they introduced the 991 in 2012. The only difference is they changed them to LED's and not bulbs.

2012 Marker light

Old 08-09-2018, 08:52 AM
Originally Posted by Harry Da Hamster
I think i only need the lens. My car was equipped with clear, one side popped off. But i need amber anyway to pass the local safety check
Safety check, your state actually checks your lighting and other things other than smog or a lit cel. I would move.

Old 08-09-2018, 12:36 PM
Safety check, your state actually checks your lighting and other things other than smog or a lit cel. I would move.
Hawaii's not so bad. No smog check here. It's a quick yearly inspection of lights and overall safety and mechanical condition. I'm actually glad we have it. Just got back from Los Angeles and we have no where the same ratio of beat up cars that should not be on the road.

Old 08-09-2018, 03:19 PM
Originally Posted by Harry Da Hamster
Hawaii's not so bad. No smog check here. It's a quick yearly inspection of lights and overall safety and mechanical condition. I'm actually glad we have it. Just got back from Los Angeles and we have no where the same ratio of beat up cars that should not be on the road.
Unnecessary cost, maybe once every two years on a car 15 year or older.

Old 08-19-2018, 02:20 PM
Still looking for amber LED side marker lights. Not interested in the incandescent version.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Looking for AMBER LED side marker lights. LMK if you have a set you'd sell