Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

996 TT Track and Street Items FS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-18-2010, 07:33 AM
Al Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud of
996 TT Track and Street Items FS

Category: Interior
Price: $0
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo
Location (State): GA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

I am taking my car back to a near-stock configuration and have several items that are now ready to be shipped and more to come as I remove them from the car. Brembo brakes, Tial turbos, intercoolers, Porsche Motorsport 12 port injectors, roll bar, etc.

I forgot how to upload pictures but if you PM your e-mail address, I have pics available. Besides, with a list this long there would be too many pics and the file probably wouldn't upload.

PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE PACKING AND SHIPPING

1. Authentic Porsche GT3 seats with Brey Krause mounts on driver's side to allow some vertical adjustment and tilt. This is a necessity if you are wearing a helmet and HANS device. There are a few small blemishes on the backs of the seats, one in particular where the roll bar rubbed off the black finish. $2.700.

4. HKS EVC VI electronic boost controller with extra filters. $300.

6. SPA 3-stage shift light with remote light and remote helmet light. $175.

7. Cool shirt system with flow controller and mountinig bracket for the 24 qt. cooler. Also includes a new 12 qt. cooler in case the 24 is too large for your application. Shirt is size large and blue. $325.

8. Alpinestars GP2 Tech driving suit. 3 light-weight Nomex layers with SFI approved rating of 3.2A5. Blue with white trim. Size 58 Euro. $500.

12. Custom-made phenolic mount for shock absorber nitrogen canisters. Will hold both front canisters side by side. Has L-shaped mounting bracket. $100.

15. Stock muffler that has been cut open and piping reconfigured for less back pressure. Cats in place and will pass GA emissions. $300.

. .

Last edited by Al Norton; 03-24-2010 at 04:10 PM. Reason: New Parts Added
Old 03-18-2010, 07:55 AM
Lennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond reputeLennon31987 has a reputation beyond repute
lmk when you take out the turbos plz

Old 03-18-2010, 08:33 AM
Al Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Lennon31987
lmk when you take out the turbos plz
Will do. They are Tial hybrids with K24 hot side and Garrett GT3071 compressors. Outlet diameters are stock so all hoses from turbos to intercoolers work fine. I have aluminum intake piping that will be coming off also. It has silicone adapters to fit the large intake port on the Garretts.

Old 03-18-2010, 10:10 AM
drjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the roughdrjoe is a jewel in the rough
any pics of the custom canister mounts?

Old 03-18-2010, 10:10 AM
jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !
Pm sent

Old 03-18-2010, 10:14 AM
Originally Posted by drjoe
any pics of the custom canister mounts?
If you will PM me with your e-mail address I'll send pics this evening.
As I mentioned in the beginning of my post, I've forgotten how to post pics to this forum.

Old 03-18-2010, 09:28 PM
LiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond repute
Interested in rear brembo brakes....

Old 03-19-2010, 12:52 AM
DrivItLkUStolIt is on a distinguished road
What kind of roll bar??

Old 03-19-2010, 02:16 AM
XwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud ofXwalkerX has much to be proud of
interested in the roll bar..

Old 03-19-2010, 02:21 AM
Originally Posted by DrivItLkUStolIt
What kind of roll bar??
It is the Tequipment from Porsche wuth the horizontal cross brace.

Old 03-19-2010, 02:23 AM
Originally Posted by XwalkerX
interested in the roll bar..
It's not out of the car yet but close. If you PM me your e-mail address, I'll send some pics.

Old 03-19-2010, 02:28 AM
flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !
PM sent on a few things...

Old 03-19-2010, 04:47 AM
Originally Posted by LiNks
Interested in rear brembo brakes....
At this point I'm going to hold out for a buyer who wants all 4.

Old 03-19-2010, 09:48 AM
btapp is a glorious beacon of lightbtapp is a glorious beacon of lightbtapp is a glorious beacon of lightbtapp is a glorious beacon of lightbtapp is a glorious beacon of light
Hi Al,

What kind of tune are you using with those turbos? Did you upgrade injectors?

Nice to see you are local, what is next?

Brian

Old 03-19-2010, 09:50 AM
THE BRAKES HAVE BEEN SOLD.

Brembo Brakes now ready for shipment. 4 GT kits. Front are 6-piston monobloc with new 355mm slotted rotors and new PFC 06 pads--not even broken in yet. Rear is 4-piston with slotted rotors and PFC 06 pads with 8.3mm remaining from 11.0mm when new. Some hairline cracking in rear rotors but pretty insignificant accortding to Gary at Race Technologies, the distributor for Brembo in the US. I sent him some pics of my front rotors and they looked horrible but he said they were OK to keep on running them and I did. There is some scuffing on the front calipers where I ran a wheel with very little clearance and the heat up on the track caused contact. Front and rear calipers have a lot of dings because of the track use but everything is functionally very good.

These pads squeel a little with street use but not really obnoxious like some I've had. For street use one would probably want to get the calipers repainted or powder coated for a really nice appearance.

$3,000 plus shipping. I have all the original boxes when I purchased them new 2,000 miles ago.

PM me your e-mail and I'll send pics.

Last edited by Al Norton; 03-24-2010 at 04:00 PM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 996 TT Track and Street Items FS