Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

996 TT Track and Street Items FS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2010, 09:55 AM
Al Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud of

Category: Interior
Price: $0
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo
Location (State): GA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Originally Posted by btapp
Hi Al,

What kind of tune are you using with those turbos? Did you upgrade injectors?

Nice to see you are local, what is next?

Brian
The tune was from a German guy and it was a euro style of tune. The injectors I will be removing are the really expensive Porsche Motorsport ones with 12 ports instead of 4. I'm convinced this is one of the reasons the car made so much power with so few other modifications like I see many others do.

I'm restoring the car to pretty nearly stock. Still up in the air about what I'm going to do about suspension. I sold the 3-way Motons and am hoping a certain person is going to send me a complete stock coil-over setup.

Old 03-19-2010, 10:33 AM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
do you still have the HKS EVC ?

Old 03-19-2010, 11:55 AM
996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute996TT_STEVO has a reputation beyond repute
Al you have pm regarding Pyrometer, Durometer, Spacers and Bolts. Thanks

Old 03-19-2010, 04:10 PM
Al Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud ofAl Norton has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by unvmy996
do you still have the HKS EVC ?
Yes.

Old 03-19-2010, 06:55 PM
LiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond reputeLiNks has a reputation beyond repute
Keep me informed if someone just wants fronts, I just bought brand new fronts and would take the rears to match up at a good price.

Thanks

Old 03-19-2010, 07:28 PM
Racin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant futureRacin Jason has a brilliant future
Al,

Sent you an email. I will take the straight pipes if you can wait until I get back monday night.

Thanks,

Jason.

Old 03-19-2010, 07:42 PM
RiA
RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !RiA Is a GOD !
Al,

Check your PM - email to you keeps bouncing back.

Thanks,
Rich

Old 03-20-2010, 07:47 AM
Originally Posted by RiA
Al,

Check your PM - email to you keeps bouncing back.

Thanks,
Rich
I'm a lousey typist but I think I fixed the mistakes for everyone but if not, here is the address anyone can use for correspondence instead of PM. Pls use it if you want pictures of anything listed. Al@AtlantaLaserDentistry.com

Old 03-20-2010, 10:58 AM
raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !raineycd Is a GOD !
The spacers and lugs are spoken for!

Old 03-20-2010, 09:18 PM
Kato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really niceKato is just really nice
email sent

Old 03-21-2010, 07:11 AM
I'm posting a new list of available items with a couple of price reductions on items on this list.

Old 03-24-2010, 03:32 PM
2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute2muchtime has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Al Norton
I'm posting a new list of available items with a couple of price reductions on items on this list.
what items are still available ?

Old 03-24-2010, 03:59 PM
There are 2 separate lists I have posted and will probably be another short one when I get the rest of the things off of/outof the engine. Engine is sitting in the middle of my garage floor as I write. As people have sent me evidence of their intent to purchase items, I have been going into both lists and eliminating the items that are spoken for. I will find the other thread now and post this same message so you can see what is left. Thanks and sorry for the confusion

Old 03-24-2010, 04:04 PM
Originally Posted by Lennon31987
lmk when you take out the turbos plz
Turbos are out and posted in the other thread of my for sale items.