160LB Billet Atomizer Injectors!

Category: Engine - Intake/Fuel
Price: $900
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Other
Location (State): OK
Item Condition: Brand New
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

I have a great opportunity for someone wanting to step up to the bad boy 160lb Billet Atomizer injectors. The performance gains of these injectors over standard injectors can be viewed on moran motorsports website. They are on a different level when it comes to injectors...quicker spool, more hp, better idle the list goes on. These injectors are new, and ready to go. I did mount them to check fitment on my engine, but they have NEVER seen fuel. They are brand new. These injectors were custom made for a smaller displacement engine to improve pulse width operation etc. These are not the standard billet atomizer injector. This should REALLY improve the manners of a smaller engine, and still have the HUGE flow of the 160lb unit. I don't think they will even make another custom set like this so this is a rare opportunity to find an injector like this. I am stepping up to 225lb injectors or I would not even consider selling them! The standard billet atomizer injectors are in the 950-1000 range for a set of 6 without the custom work. I will take 900 plus shipping on these! They are set up for the EV1 connector.

Attached Images