Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Gt3071 turbos upgraded HTA

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2010, 12:01 AM
skeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond repute
Gt3071 turbos upgraded HTA

Category: Engine - Power Adders
Price: $1600
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

I'm selling my gt3071 turbos with upgrade Hta....I bought these used off a member who took them off his car...They came from protomotive...They were used for a few thousand miles and taken off to upgrade to gt3076's...These are perfect for a tip....You will need to mod some parts to make these bolt on....I was going to put these on my car and decided I would go another route...I'm just looking to get what I paid for them back...Buyer pays shipping....

Attached Images      

Last edited by skeeter; 03-06-2011 at 08:24 PM.
Old 11-04-2010, 12:02 AM
skeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond reputeskeeter has a reputation beyond repute
A couple more pics....Sorry it was dark and the flash sucks

Attached Images   
Old 11-05-2010, 07:39 AM
Bump

Old 11-08-2010, 04:20 PM
These turbos are perfect for somebody looking to make 700whp!

Old 11-12-2010, 02:55 PM
Bump

Old 11-15-2010, 05:15 PM
orbelo has much to be proud oforbelo has much to be proud oforbelo has much to be proud oforbelo has much to be proud oforbelo has much to be proud oforbelo has much to be proud oforbelo has much to be proud oforbelo has much to be proud of
still available

Old 11-15-2010, 06:10 PM
Yes sir these are still available!

Old 11-15-2010, 06:37 PM
Pm sent!

Old 11-17-2010, 07:47 PM
Bump

Old 11-23-2010, 07:45 PM
Just to let everyone know, I have very little wiggle room on the price...I have had a few inquire, but I'm really trying to get what I paid for these back...These turbos would retail in the $4-4500 range new...These are practically new with only a couple thousand miles on them...Please feel free to pm if you have any questions at all or would like some more pictures...

Old 11-24-2010, 08:51 AM
Rollracer is on a distinguished road
Free bump. Nice turbos there!

Old 11-29-2010, 01:06 PM
Originally Posted by Rollracer
Free bump. Nice turbos there!

Thank you...Still for sale!

Old 12-04-2010, 09:54 PM
Bump!

Old 12-05-2010, 12:43 AM
yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !yllwturbo Is a GOD !
how much modification is involve? i know about the headers but water, oil lines, bov valves, how difficult ?

thanks in advance

Old 12-05-2010, 10:04 AM
Originally Posted by yllwturbo
how much modification is involve? i know about the headers but water, oil lines, bov valves, how difficult ?

thanks in advance
Protomotive sells everything you'll need...You can contact Todd and he can give you prices for everything...You send out your stock headers to proto and he will modify them to fit the turbo and the bov will be mounted on the bottom of the header as well...He sells an adaptor kit that makes the oil/coolant lines bolt on to the turbos...He told me its a very clean install and that if your mechanically inclined its something you can do or a shop would have no problem doing...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Gt3071 turbos upgraded HTA