Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: H & R Coilover suspension 996TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-29-2008, 08:27 PM
WyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud of
It does suck. I hate crap like this.

Old 03-08-2008, 02:34 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
Another reason why there should be a seller/buyer feedback to this forum

Christian

Old 03-08-2008, 04:17 PM
ard
ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !
I don't understand how people can invest in a community like this, spend alot of time and develop relationships, then squander it on a few bucks.... seems so strange.

Old 03-08-2008, 07:04 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
Agreed. A feedback forum or seller ratings associated to each member would be nice.

Old 03-08-2008, 07:12 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Christian
Another reason why there should be a seller/buyer feedback to this forum

Christian
Yes indeed.

Old 03-08-2008, 09:41 PM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
what's wierd about usctrojan is he just goes along ignoring this post like nothing happened. and posts on the real estate forum to boast about his deals. what piece o **** he is. actually it is but sad. how can you even show your face after pulling this kind of crap on a fellow 6 speeder.

Old 03-08-2008, 09:56 PM
DYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to allDYL 911 is a name known to all
trojan has always been a cool guy but this is just not cool, really fckd up

Old 04-10-2008, 09:19 PM
kennyjr748 is on a distinguished road
Any updates? I keep seeing his posts and I keep thinking about this thread...

Old 04-11-2008, 07:05 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
Nothing much on my end. Got reimbursed by my CC company for fraud. Bought the new shock & endlink perch. Had Sharkwerks install it and I'm good again. Too bad Martin still runs around here without a care in the world. Probably waiting for his next victim...

If only a moderator would ban him for pulling this crap. I'd hate to see the same thing happen again down the line. We don't have a rating system nor do we ban people for ripping off other members... :P

Old 04-11-2008, 11:13 PM
kennyjr748 is on a distinguished road
I'm glad to hear that you got your $ back from your cc company, but I still find the whole situation irritating... I agree, there should be a seller and buyer rating system of some sort...

Old 04-11-2008, 11:53 PM
ard
ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by TunaRollZ

If only a moderator would ban him for pulling this crap. I'd hate to see the same thing happen again down the line. We don't have a rating system nor do we ban people for ripping off other members... :P
[flame suit on]
Yeah, I've noticed a certain lack of integrity reflected in the board- NOT any one individual, but as a community here there seems to be a level of acceptance of flakey personal conduct.

As a mod elsewhere I would demand an explanation- I would not necessarily be a jury or judge, but an issue like this just cannot remain unaddressed.

Anyway, I've met great folks here and never had any issues- just a perception caused by a few 'outliers'

A

PS This particular case transcends a 'bad deal' or 'hidden shipping damage' or a 'disagreement over the condition'. It is a huge lapse in personal integrity- someone isn't man enough to speak his piece. This is someone who cannot be ever trusted no matter what the situation. IMHO

Old 04-29-2008, 01:35 PM
02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute
hi guys USCTROJANMAN29 is banned till further notice or explanation...

Old 04-29-2008, 02:03 PM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
thank you for looking out for us. too many predators think they can get away with taking advantage with no consequeces. typical arrogance of a shyster.

Old 04-29-2008, 02:06 PM
02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute02barebones996 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by oak
thank you for looking out for us. too many predators think they can get away with taking advantage with no consequeces. typical arrogance of a shyster.
im actualy apologizing to you guys i didnt even see this thread till today..

Old 04-29-2008, 02:17 PM
ard
Originally Posted by 02barebones996
im actualy apologizing to you guys i didnt even see this thread till today..
I suppose someone could have reported it using the <!> thing, but I always wonder where to draw the line of how much to bug the moderators...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: H & R Coilover suspension 996TT