Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: H & R Coilover suspension 996TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-05-2008, 02:40 PM
flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by USCTrojanMan29
As I already mentioned in another tread...it has been long been settled via a chargeback from the seller's CC so hopefully everyone can now move on with their lives. Why keep beating a deadhorse?
Dude. This horse has not been beaten nearly enough.... and it isn't dead.

Why not address the issue in THIS THREAD where the problem started and continued to be ignored?

Figure it out....

Old 07-05-2008, 02:50 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
Exactly.

Martin, You sold shady parts, completely failed to support your broken parts and now you're just not welcome here anymore. Why would we just pretend nothing happened when you're clearly a shady individual we dont want to have around?

Old 07-05-2008, 02:54 PM
Banned
USCTrojanMan29 is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by flash68
Dude. This horse has not been beaten nearly enough.... and it isn't dead.

Why not address the issue in THIS THREAD where the problem started and continued to be ignored?

Figure it out....
Wow, I didn't know the thread/issue was so important to you. That being said, I dont need to explain anything to you because you had no part in the transaction. As the seller will state, the matter was settled months ago.

Old 07-05-2008, 03:02 PM
ard
ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !ard Is a GOD !
"long been settled via a chargeback from the seller's CC"

No, not by a long shot.

Had he paid you with cash, or a paypal bank transfer he'd be screwed. And more importantly, why does 'management' (I know a silly and way overstated concept here on 6Speed) seem to think you should be permitted?

Here's the deal. All it would have taken was a PM to Tuna, and a single post here. Make somethign up- post traumatic stress, my mom never made me write thank you notes and I should have taken care of this sooner, the dog ate my hard drive....

the point is- man up, AND THEN move on.

I've rarely seen such poor behavior- and most surprisingly how long it was tolerated, and now apparently will be OK 'with management'.

Old 07-05-2008, 03:02 PM
flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !
Wow, I didn't know the thread/issue was so important to you. That being said, I dont need to explain anything to you because you had no part in the transaction. As the seller will state, the matter was settled months ago.
You're not that bright are you? Uh... YOU'RE the seller. And the BUYER (who just posted above you) states the matter was not settled by you. You just went and hid out over in the RE section and ignored this...

As you can tell if you actually read this whole thread, this topic is being followed by a helluva lot of people other than me.

Old 07-05-2008, 03:04 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by TunaRollZ
Exactly.

Martin, You sold shady parts, completely failed to support your broken parts and now you're just not welcome here anymore. Why would we just pretend nothing happened when you're clearly a shady individual we dont want to have around?
Shady parts? Other the one sway bar link section that needed to be replaced (shown in my pictures), the coilovers were working fine on my car and looked to be in good working order when I had them taken off. The other 3 coilovers were in good working condition, right? So with the $800 chargeback, I'm sure you were more than able to replace the bad coilover.

Old 07-05-2008, 03:13 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by flash68
You're not that bright are you? Uh... YOU'RE the seller. And the BUYER (who just posted above you) states the matter was not settled by you. You just went and hid out over in the RE section and ignored this...

As you can tell if you actually read this whole thread, this topic is being followed by a helluva lot of people other than me.
I'm a dumb realtor, remember? I was out of the country and unreachable for months for family reasons after the transaction and in that time the seller processed a chargeback which to me considered the matter done with in my mind. Btw, how the hell can I hide on the forum? If I wanted to do that, I would have changed screen name or registered with a new one. As I said, the matter has been settled months ago and it's time for people to move on with their lives.

Old 07-05-2008, 03:16 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
Shady parts? Other the one sway bar link section that needed to be replaced (shown in my pictures), the coilovers were working fine on my car and looked to be in good working order when I had them taken off. The other 3 coilovers were in good working condition, right? So with the $800 chargeback, I'm sure you were more than able to replace the bad coilover.
The new shock was roughly $800 plus the new endlink bracket from h&r. I also had to pay for labor twice to finally get these things installed by sharkwerks because of this mess. Profesional labor is never cheap on these cars especially when pulling axles is involved and getting scheduled into sharkwerks's busy schedule is hard enough the first time around.

Sharkwerks noticed the bent shock right away. The other 3 were fine. If this wasn't a shady transaction, then why keep mentioning these are in perfect useable condition in your ad? Why not tell me up front they're ****ed? Why avoid this thread, all emails and PMs for months before finally coming in here? Why did I have to go through writing letters to my CC company to get reimbursed? You should've backed your goods and that's it.

Old 07-05-2008, 03:19 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by ard
"long been settled via a chargeback from the seller's CC"

No, not by a long shot.

Had he paid you with cash, or a paypal bank transfer he'd be screwed. And more importantly, why does 'management' (I know a silly and way overstated concept here on 6Speed) seem to think you should be permitted?

Here's the deal. All it would have taken was a PM to Tuna, and a single post here. Make somethign up- post traumatic stress, my mom never made me write thank you notes and I should have taken care of this sooner, the dog ate my hard drive....

the point is- man up, AND THEN move on.

I've rarely seen such poor behavior- and most surprisingly how long it was tolerated, and now apparently will be OK 'with management'.
I didn't know that transaction disputes were a reason to get banned, but I guess I got a temp ban for it. I've served my time. As I mentioned earlier, I was unreachable for months after the transaction and in that time the chargeback was processed so to me that was the end of the matter plus I didn't regularly go inside of this section of the forum when I came back into the country so I never saw this thread and all it's posts after the sale.

Old 07-05-2008, 03:34 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by TunaRollZ
The new shock was roughly $800 plus the new endlink bracket from h&r. I also had to pay for labor twice to finally get these things installed by sharkwerks because of this mess. Profesional labor is never cheap on these cars especially when pulling axles is involved and getting scheduled into sharkwerks's busy schedule is hard enough the first time around.

Sharkwerks noticed the bent shock right away. The other 3 were fine. If this wasn't a shady transaction, then why keep mentioning these are in perfect useable condition in your ad? Why not tell me up front they're ****ed? Why avoid this thread, all emails and PMs for months before finally coming in here? Why did I have to go through writing letters to my CC company to get reimbursed? You should've backed your goods and that's it.
As I mentioned, I was unreachable because out of the country for months after the transaction and in that time your chargeback was processed so what was left for me to do? Like I said, other than the broken swaybar end link the coilovers were working fine. My shop never advised me that the one coilover was slightly bent because it looked straight. Again, if you look at the pictures you'll see that I wasn't hiding the broken end link plus the price reflected replacing that end link. My intention was never to rip anyone off as I've sold car parts on several different online car forums over the past 10+ years and never had one issue with any of the sellers. If not for the chargeback, I was have taken care of the problem after my return but it was handled during the time of some unfortunate family matters that had me MIA for months. So I apologize for what had happened and hope we put this behind us now for everyone else's sake in this thread.

Old 12-14-2008, 05:31 AM
Administrator
IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !IB Tim Is a GOD !
Nothing is ever over when not handled properly they first time....the reason do not matter.
In business you only get one chance to make a first impression.