sportmpower is on a distinguished road

Category: Accessories
Price: $1
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 996 Non-Turbo
Location (State): CA
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Sorry to hear about your sweet ride. My Porsche was almost stolen about two months ago. I always left the key in the car and the car in my driveway. One Sunday morning (7:30) I heard it start and with no cats it's loud so I quickly jumped out of bed. Good thing the kid couldn't find the reverse on it. He went forward about 5 in. and saw me, quickly ran off to his buddy waiting down the street in a separate car. In my underwear I jumped in my van (key was in that too) and the chase was on. The idiots almost ran over a neighbor walking his dog as the driver was taking a corner so I let them go b4 they killed somebody. The car was a black 93-94 Accord with dealer paper plates. Still haven't heard from the Police regarding finger prints. They took off with my only key so I ended up paying $250 for a new one, programming and a tow. I also had to disable the driver door lock so the old key wont turn the lock open. I now lock my cars.

Anyways, I'll keep and eye out for it or the parts. I'm always on craigslist and ebay looking for goodies.

Old 05-19-2010, 08:31 AM
Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !Deuuuce Is a GOD !
I think you're the last person in SoCal that used to leave their keys in the car. How funny.

Old 05-19-2010, 10:46 AM
pmkazz will become famous soon enoughpmkazz will become famous soon enough
Yea no offense bro, But leave the keys in the car. What were you thinking?

Old 05-19-2010, 07:09 PM
MrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by sportmpower
Sorry to hear about your sweet ride. My Porsche was almost stolen about two months ago. I always left the key in the car and the car in my driveway. One Sunday morning (7:30) I heard it start and with no cats it's loud so I quickly jumped out of bed. Good thing the kid couldn't find the reverse on it. He went forward about 5 in. and saw me, quickly ran off to his buddy waiting down the street in a separate car. In my underwear I jumped in my van (key was in that too) and the chase was on. The idiots almost ran over a neighbor walking his dog as the driver was taking a corner so I let them go b4 they killed somebody. The car was a black 93-94 Accord with dealer paper plates. Still haven't heard from the Police regarding finger prints. They took off with my only key so I ended up paying $250 for a new one, programming and a tow. I also had to disable the driver door lock so the old key wont turn the lock open. I now lock my cars.

Anyways, I'll keep and eye out for it or the parts. I'm always on craigslist and ebay looking for goodies.
Man where do you live again, Utopia? Whoa keys in cars! I even think in some countries it's an offense or misdemeaner to leave keys in cars since kids can hop in and start and get in accidents.

Anyway, I always make sure I have plenty of gas now in any car I drive, should I spot something that looks a little tooo familiar. I will follow to world's end.

Old 05-25-2010, 03:34 PM
MrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond repute
Want to recap for non-frequent readers that comments above were not about ME leaving any keys in cars (I would never).

So time is coming when these little d**kless creeps are going to try to move stuff. Luckily, we're a pretty active community and I believe most here aren't taking very lightly on lowlife trying to make business out of stealing our stuff.

So keep an eye open now for parts from a 2002 996TT. Anything that seems shady, pls ask where it came from. Story doesn't hold up? Let me know asap and I'll check it and relay to police.

These little goofballs who took my car aren't moving **** from this car and I'm incredibly grateful for all your support keeping the defenseline tight.

Progress seems to be happening but police are keeping very tight now on info, it only tells me they are getting real close and can't risk even talking to me know.

Keep keeping eyes open and make sure these p**s-ants keep sitting on the hot goods! Thanks a lot!

Old 05-28-2010, 01:27 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Mr White,

Could this be your stuff?

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...raigslist.html

Old 05-28-2010, 01:45 PM
911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !911-AL Is a GOD !
This should be interesting....

Old 05-28-2010, 02:04 PM
This bears some other very interesting lines. Some grey interior parts doesn't exaclty make a great smoke screen.

If anyone makes inquireies on that AD please keep me in the loop of the guy's responses.

BTW my nav unit code starts with 5 and ends with a 6. If someone tries to sell you a navi with the code 5**6, BIG ALERT.

Last edited by MrWhite; 05-28-2010 at 02:06 PM.
Old 05-28-2010, 03:28 PM
Originally Posted by NorthVan
Mr White,

Could this be your stuff?

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...raigslist.html

You deserve a medal today btw. Thanks!!!

Old 07-06-2010, 11:30 PM
blackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond repute
Whatever happened!!?? Was the car found??

Old 07-08-2010, 11:38 PM
GoingGreen is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by MrWhite
Never used valet.

Porsche says that even if they have a key blade, the car and key has to be coded together.
Dude you live in so cal, own a porsche and never used valet, WTF!

haha j/k 8)

No but honestly thats sound insane. That had to be a well planed out operation. I've heard from people that new cars are super impossible to seal with out a key thats programed. Im guessing you didn't leave the key in. So either someone is the sh*t like gone in 60 seconds sh*t or maybe an X girl friend or friend. Or maybe someone at the dealership or shop you took it to has some shady sh*t going on.

Might want to see if anyone else who takes they're cars to where you take yours has ever had theirs sold.

No common car thief would take a car like that. There usually spun out and take something easy and fast[I mean fast to hot wire or crack the ignition 8)].

Old 07-08-2010, 11:46 PM
GoingGreen is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by sportmpower

Holy sh*t! Dealer paper plates! haha. That means that car was stolen too. Oldest trick in the book. Yours almost had dealer plates on it too!

But honestly man if you leave your key in it you kinda deserve it. No offense. It sucks we live in a world where we have to lock our doors and keep our keys inside but... You got lucky. I don't have much room to speak cause i have a tendency to learn the hard way myself, but this time you didnt have to learn too hard. Hopefully you dont leave your key in it anymore or any other of your cars.

Old 08-05-2010, 12:37 PM
blackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond repute
So!!!!!!................what happened!!!

Old 08-05-2010, 08:11 PM
Yep also interior different.

What is happening is I have yet to see my car. Police investigators have gone pretty tight lipped which tells me they're onto something. However don't think in time to save my car but it's never too late for justice.

Old 08-05-2010, 09:34 PM
that2bad is on a distinguished road
I've read through the thread and feel sorry for your loss. Fortunately for me, I've never been in that situation.

There were a couple of unanswered posts asking you about whether you took it to a dealer or a shop. Could you touch upon those areas? Have you entrusted the key to anyone? Even a close relative who may have not been too careful with it?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fs: My car has been stolen, warning for stolen parts on ebay craigslist etc