Mileage:

Location (State):

New/Used turbo parts on craigslist

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-28-2010, 01:14 PM
BartN (TX) has a spectacular aura aboutBartN (TX) has a spectacular aura about
New/Used turbo parts on craigslist

No affiliation just saw this while surfing and thought some of you may be interested.

http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/pts/1762767239.html

Good luck!

Old 05-28-2010, 01:58 PM
MrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone make inquireis on that Craigslist ad please keep this in mind and fwd any reponses to me from the guy by PM !!

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-pls-help.html

Old 05-28-2010, 02:01 PM
MrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond reputeMrWhite has a reputation beyond repute
PS My nav unit code starts with 5 and ends with a 6. If someone gives you a navi with the code fitting this code, BIG ALERT.

Old 05-28-2010, 02:04 PM
BartN (TX) has a spectacular aura aboutBartN (TX) has a spectacular aura about
Wow! I hope he's legit, but if he's not maybe someone can help you out.

Like I said originally, I have NO affiliation, just saw the ad.

Old 05-28-2010, 02:36 PM
NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !NorthVan Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MrWhite
PS My nav unit code starts with 5 and ends with a 6. If someone gives you a navi with the code fitting this code, BIG ALERT.
Did you have the worn out button like the NAV unit in the ad?

Old 05-28-2010, 02:41 PM
earl3 Is a GOD !earl3 Is a GOD !earl3 Is a GOD !earl3 Is a GOD !earl3 Is a GOD !earl3 Is a GOD !earl3 Is a GOD !earl3 Is a GOD !earl3 Is a GOD !earl3 Is a GOD !earl3 Is a GOD !
Those are K16s, run away fast.

Old 05-28-2010, 03:02 PM
Yes those are K16s indeed.

Navi: No comment.

Old 06-03-2010, 12:37 PM
EDIT: Reposted here:
http://dallas.craigslist.org/ndf/pts/1772084632.html

Last edited by MrWhite; 06-03-2010 at 12:46 PM.
Old 06-03-2010, 01:44 PM
C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !C4SxM5 Is a GOD !
so anyword if they are your stuff?

Old 06-09-2010, 05:50 PM
TexasC4S is on a distinguished road
Turbo Motor on Craigslist

Sorry but those are not your parts, engine came out of a black 01 that is at Ruff getting a new engine. I know because I owned the car last summer. I also know the guy that has the parts listed.

Old 06-09-2010, 11:20 PM
Originally Posted by C4SxM5
so anyword if they are your stuff?
Nothing I am aware of that points to those being my parts.

Old 06-10-2010, 01:09 PM
McConaughey is on a distinguished road
I'm the person that listed the ad on craigslist for the parts. If you were concerned about any of these parts being stolen, a simple phone call would have alleviated those concerns. Every single one of these parts came out of a 2001 black turbo with 116k miles that I purchased and then sold to a good friend of mine. He's basically replaced every component that showed any wear on the car and was told that all of the used components were worthless. I listed them for him to try and get a very small percentage of what he has spent back in his pocket. Due to issues with Ruf and Evo the original motor and brand new turbos are no longer available.
I've had a car stolen from me before, so I understand being eager to find the car and the culprit. Good luck with your search.

Old 12-09-2010, 12:15 AM
mcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud ofmcjoe691 has much to be proud of
Mr white sorry to hear that. Hope you find your car!! I would be going crazy if someone took my car!! A Glock would be a good surprise for them in my garage. Hope u get some answers or locate your car.

Joe

Old 12-09-2010, 05:22 PM
drhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to beholddrhenrock is a splendid one to behold
^^^^^^^
EXACTLY!!!! If everyone is armed the crime rate goes down, Gar Run Teed !!

Old 12-11-2010, 06:23 AM
JB Lifeguard Is a GOD !JB Lifeguard Is a GOD !JB Lifeguard Is a GOD !JB Lifeguard Is a GOD !JB Lifeguard Is a GOD !JB Lifeguard Is a GOD !JB Lifeguard Is a GOD !JB Lifeguard Is a GOD !JB Lifeguard Is a GOD !JB Lifeguard Is a GOD !JB Lifeguard Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by drhenrock
^^^^^^^
EXACTLY!!!! If everyone is armed the crime rate goes down, Gar Run Teed !!
Not to get to political, but, i ran this one bye 2 NJ state troopers who provide security in my building.

They do not buy into that philosophy. The reality they fear is too many armed people will be untrained. when the time comes to use a firearm, if you do not know exactly what you are doing, and the consequences of what you intend on doing, allot of unexpected harm comes into play. especially in an urban environment. what they exactly meant was that one shoots at a target 25 yds away, but the bullet travels 1500 yds, or until it hits something.

it is the same situation as we find when we drive on public roads. we, who are educated drivers (note my avatar) share the roads with people who barely know how to control their cars. and some cannot read the road signs.

it is worth considering that as in most complex systems, the simple answer is usually the wrong answer.

JB