Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

WTB Coilovers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-05-2010, 06:16 PM
robmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond reputerobmd99 has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation WTB Coilovers

Category: Steering & Suspension
Price: $4000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 996 Turbo
Location (State): TX
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

Looking for a good set up coilovers for my 996 turbo.
Thanks
Robert

Old 07-06-2010, 03:55 AM
chaud is on a distinguished road
Not sure if these will fit the TT, (and I'm guessing perhaps not, but perhaps you know more accurately)... but I have a set of Techart/Bilstein coilovers for the 996.

Old 07-06-2010, 08:08 AM
Site Sponsor
AndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to beholdAndreWB is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by robmd99
Thanks
Robert

Are you looking for a new or used set of coilovers?

Old 07-06-2010, 12:00 PM
Axeman has a spectacular aura aboutAxeman has a spectacular aura aboutAxeman has a spectacular aura about
How about a brand new set of PSS10's?

Old 07-06-2010, 03:36 PM
Former Vendor
ModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by robmd99
Thanks
Robert

I can get you a great deal on KW coilovers for your 996TT.

You have a PM coming your way!

Old 07-06-2010, 04:05 PM
Former Vendor
acuteperformance will become famous soon enough
KSport Coilovers

Recently reviewed here. https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...-needed-3.html

I'm still looking to sponsor a couple folks.

Michael
Acute Performance

Old 07-06-2010, 04:25 PM
Former Vendor
ModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to beholdModBargains II is a splendid one to behold
The guys at Porsche Tuning Mag love the KWs and they highly praised the KW Variant 3 Coilovers for various Porsche looking to upgrade their suspension!

Here's a link to the article:

http://www.porschetuningmag.com/kw-c...r-porsche-gt3/

Old 07-06-2010, 07:25 PM
Seattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry for the minor hijack, HELP I have JIC Cross Coilovers on my '03 996TT and the rear driver side is blown. Anyone have a connection for just the damper? Mod Bargains.. you got anything? I don't want to send it in for repair.. rather just purchase a used or 1 single new one. PM ME..

Back to the original Post.. sorry.

Old 07-06-2010, 07:30 PM
Former Vendor
lol that was a complete hijack. have you tried calling jic directly? (626) 576-0900- Tel

Originally Posted by Seattle996
Sorry for the minor hijack, HELP I have JIC Cross Coilovers on my '03 996TT and the rear driver side is blown. Anyone have a connection for just the damper? Mod Bargains.. you got anything? I don't want to send it in for repair.. rather just purchase a used or 1 single new one. PM ME..

Old 07-07-2010, 10:22 AM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Seattle996

I would definitely contact JIC directly as it's their product and I'm sure they'll be the ones that can best help you. If the shock is indeed blown, the entire assembly will have to be taken apart and re-valved.

I know that JIC repairs can take a little long, but it'll save you some money by having them warrantee the service.

Old 07-07-2010, 04:24 PM
Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !Blockhed Is a GOD !
axeman Pm price on those pss10's

Old 07-08-2010, 07:45 AM
Former Vendor
Sales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud of
If you are interested in purchasing new. I can set you up a great deal on Billstein, KW's, and JRZ's.

Let me know if you would like a quote.

Best regards,

Tray

Old 07-08-2010, 08:47 AM
landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !landjet Is a GOD !
For your car and power level and the price you posted, you should be buying these.

https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...rt-motons.html

Old 07-09-2010, 09:16 AM
OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !OS Inspector Is a GOD !
rob i think it depends on if your gonna be doing any road coursing or just straight line runs, if your going road course works go KW/JRZ/Moton

if your just looking for some adjustability id say kw/jic or pss10's even though they are not as adjustable as the other two.

but you can get new units for under 4k unless you get the high end stuff jrz/moton units with extras n remote resivoirs etc.

William

Old 07-09-2010, 11:49 AM
Former Vendor
Whoa whoa don't discount KSport so quickly. They are a great coilover system. I think a lot of people are afraid of them because of the price. There have been bad reviews in the past ~3 yrs ago, but they have since changed their entire shock assembly.

I have plenty of reviews from very happy customers.

Michael
Acute Performance

Originally Posted by OS Inspector
rob i think it depends on if your gonna be doing any road coursing or just straight line runs, if your going road course works go KW/JRZ/Moton

if your just looking for some adjustability id say kw/jic or pss10's even though they are not as adjustable as the other two.

but you can get new units for under 4k unless you get the high end stuff jrz/moton units with extras n remote resivoirs etc.

William

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WTB Coilovers