Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: Brand New in box H&R Lowering springs for 996TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2016, 09:16 AM
ExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond repute
FS: Brand New in box H&R Lowering springs for 996TT

Category: Steering & Suspension
Price: $289
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 996 Turbo
Location (State): FL
Item Condition: Brand New

http://www.tirerack.com/suspension/s...03&autoModClar=

sold the car before I had these installed. They go for $322 + shipping.

LOWERED TO:
FIRM at $279 picked-up in Pompano beach, Fl. 33069..

absolutely brand new. Only opened the box for photos as per Chuck's (Mod) demands on a for sale thread.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2686.JPG
Views:	52
Size:	3.75 MB
ID:	437651   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2685.JPG
Views:	54
Size:	4.38 MB
ID:	437652   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2689.JPG
Views:	55
Size:	3.33 MB
ID:	437653   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2688.JPG
Views:	53
Size:	2.94 MB
ID:	437654  

Last edited by ExclusiveTT; 03-23-2016 at 08:58 AM.
Old 01-19-2016, 06:32 PM
911C4S has a spectacular aura about911C4S has a spectacular aura about911C4S has a spectacular aura about
Good luck with your sale. I've been looking for some for my 996 C4S. Hopefully you will break even on the sale.

Old 01-19-2016, 10:33 PM
ExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond reputeExclusiveTT has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 911C4S
Good luck with your sale. I've been looking for some for my 996 C4S. Hopefully you will break even on the sale.

thank you for the bump. At this price, Im taking more than a $50 hit after shipping. Would be quite a bit of savings for a local person.

Looks like you need the H&R p/n: 29466 kit for your 4S.... Sorry it looks like it wont work for you (not sure why the exact difference between a 4S and a Turbo). You seem like you would have been a cool dude to do business with! Good luck with your search. +1 rep for you

Old 01-20-2016, 08:47 AM
996tt-iceland is on a distinguished road
Are you willing to ship these to Iceland? I will pay you 300usd for the springs and then shipping cost ofcourse. Thank you.

Old 01-21-2016, 07:07 PM
Originally Posted by 996tt-iceland
Are you willing to ship these to Iceland? I will pay you 300usd for the springs and then shipping cost ofcourse. Thank you.

Originally Posted by ExclusiveTT

FIRM at $299 picked-up in Pompano beach, Fl. 33069..

Old 01-25-2016, 06:51 PM
bump.. dropped price. $289 picked up.

Old 01-25-2016, 08:33 PM
911C4S has a spectacular aura about911C4S has a spectacular aura about911C4S has a spectacular aura about
Bump...Someone is going to score on these brand new springs! Have you tried listing them on ebay? Hate to see you lose money on them.

Old 01-26-2016, 11:47 AM
nope. ebay costs money. already taking a huge loss. not willing to spend more money on flakes that contact me on ebay. thanks for the bump! +1 rep

Old 02-21-2016, 10:51 PM
bump.

Old 02-23-2016, 08:52 PM
G-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to beholdG-Rat is a splendid one to behold
Such a good deal. I'm sure they'd sell quick if you shipped them, just make buyer pay shipping.

Old 02-23-2016, 09:42 PM
Originally Posted by G-Rat
Such a good deal. I'm sure they'd sell quick if you shipped them, just make buyer pay shipping.
thank you!

With all the scammers on these car forums nowadays, Im not getting screwed with paypal, nor am I running shipping quotes for a thousand people. Cash and in person is the only way I am going to sell. If someone wants/needs to have it shipped, they can make arrangements with a friend or forum member that is willing to pick it up from me and ship it.

Old 02-24-2016, 02:43 AM
996tt-iceland is on a distinguished road
I understand what you are saying ExclusiveTT but if you are willing to drop tha package to the local post office with my name and address on it will ofcourse add the shipping cost to your asking price. The springs are already in a good box so all you have to do is write my info with a marker and get it to the post office. To ship it to my country will be I guess 50-80usd.
Best Regards.
Jón Óli
Iceland

Old 02-25-2016, 09:38 PM
Originally Posted by 996tt-iceland
I understand what you are saying ExclusiveTT but if you are willing to drop tha package to the local post office with my name and address on it will ofcourse add the shipping cost to your asking price. The springs are already in a good box so all you have to do is write my info with a marker and get it to the post office. To ship it to my country will be I guess 50-80usd.
Best Regards.
Jón Óli
Iceland

you are free to contact any local members to pick it up and ship it out for you.

Old 03-06-2016, 03:19 PM
$285.

Old 03-23-2016, 08:59 AM
LOWERED TO $279 picked up... Losing $75 bucks here. BRAND NEW.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Brand New in box H&R Lowering springs for 996TT