Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

Petmako for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-24-2010, 02:13 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Petmako for sale

Year: 2010
Make: Porsche
Model: 911
Price: $140000
Mileage: 9000
Color: BLACK GREY
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): CA
Transmission: Manual

All, well the time has come now to SELL Petmako.

Construction has begun on a house remodel and unfortunately I have to let her go. For those asking, there could be replacement in late 2011.

So with that said, I will not provide any details on this forum as I only want to deal with ONLY SERIOUS buyers. I WILL NOT Part out the car. Price will be with everything. (it's a great price I'm offering with everything trust me!!) Price in ad is not accurate. Will only provide for potential buyers)

So if you yourself are interested or have someone really interested please email me directly at fc@qualys.com

Thank you as I just don't have time right now to deal with the typical why are you selling, will you part this out, too much, great price, etc..

I HOPE so much that PETMAKO goes to a member here!

Thanks everyone!!
Fred

Last edited by fredttx50; 11-25-2010 at 05:15 PM.
Old 11-24-2010, 02:25 PM
ntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud ofntlgnt1 has much to be proud of
Well at least you put 9000 happy miles on her. Good luck with the sale.

Old 11-24-2010, 02:30 PM
TRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of light
It will be money well spent.
All of it will go to Fred's ADD fund. House remodel is just coverup.

He really needs help.

Seriously this must be the best deal going!! All satin RS es are the fastest!
We all know how much this car has been upgraded en cared for. Probably the most photographed and documented RS for sale.

Old 11-24-2010, 02:44 PM
fredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond reputefredttx50 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
It will be money well spent.
All of it will go to Fred's ADD fund. House remodel is just coverup.

He really needs help.

Seriously this must be the best deal going!! All satin RS es are the fastest!
We all know how much this car has been upgraded en cared for. Probably the most photographed and documented RS for sale.

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE FIRST ONE TO ADMIT THAT I HAVE ISSUES.

PETISSUES should be my next plate

and thanks Trackcar!!!

Old 11-24-2010, 05:07 PM
Izzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to beholdIzzone is a splendid one to behold
Fred....reading this thread makes me want to say...you only live once PM him if the price is reasonable sell you car and get his.....

I should stay off these forums

Old 11-24-2010, 06:34 PM
bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !bbywu Is a GOD !
Fred, please check your PM regarding pricing.

bob

Old 11-25-2010, 06:55 AM
TRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of lightTRAKCAR is a glorious beacon of light
Fred, I'm pretty sure any buyer would want to know what OEM parts and what aftermarket stuff comes with the car...

Post price that includes all parts and no answers to any questions.

Surely someone can verbally commit to wire some funds when the bank open tomorrow AM before cutting the Turducken???

Last edited by TRAKCAR; 11-25-2010 at 06:58 AM.
Old 11-25-2010, 07:27 AM
ErikG is on a distinguished road
I don't know who else is serving Turducken in S FL today, but unless somebody wires me the funds for a gently, mostly weekends driven GT3RS w 27K miles and a 1985 930S for the same amount that Fred is asking for his car, I will just dream about ever catching and passing you.

Old 11-25-2010, 04:12 PM
NickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura aboutNickyBlack has a spectacular aura about
cute little names you name your cars

Old 11-25-2010, 11:57 PM
flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !flash68 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by NickyBlack
cute little names you name your cars

Old 11-29-2010, 11:43 AM
Originally Posted by TRAKCAR
Fred, I'm pretty sure any buyer would want to know what OEM parts and what aftermarket stuff comes with the car...

Post price that includes all parts and no answers to any questions.

Surely someone can verbally commit to wire some funds when the bank open tomorrow AM before cutting the Turducken???
Yep, I have been providing full details in an email with all parts included etc..
Only dealing via email. That way people who actually email are more qualified and easier to discuss back and forth.

thanks!

Old 12-12-2010, 02:33 PM
Car almost sold but deal fell through (guy didn't have good enough credit ;(

so car still for sale.

Make me an offer.

thanks!

Old 12-21-2010, 08:44 PM
Sold