Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

996 - 911 Turbo stock clutch & flywheel FREE

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-06-2016, 10:04 PM
MalcolmV8 has much to be proud ofMalcolmV8 has much to be proud ofMalcolmV8 has much to be proud ofMalcolmV8 has much to be proud ofMalcolmV8 has much to be proud ofMalcolmV8 has much to be proud ofMalcolmV8 has much to be proud ofMalcolmV8 has much to be proud ofMalcolmV8 has much to be proud ofMalcolmV8 has much to be proud of
996 - 911 Turbo stock clutch & flywheel FREE

Category: Drivetrain
Price: $0
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 996 Turbo
Location (State): MO
Item Condition: Used

I replaced my clutch summer of last year and had the stock flywheel and clutch setup laying around ever since. I went to a high performance clutch kit since I have bigger turbos and the boost turned up. This caused the stock setup to slip under WOT.
Perhaps these parts are of no use to anyone, don't know. However if anyone would like to pick them up before I take them to scrap metal have at it. Free.
I'm in KC MO.

Attached Images      
Old 01-13-2016, 07:59 PM
bushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond repute
This still available?

Old 01-13-2016, 10:43 PM
MalcolmV8 has much to be proud ofMalcolmV8 has much to be proud ofMalcolmV8 has much to be proud ofMalcolmV8 has much to be proud ofMalcolmV8 has much to be proud ofMalcolmV8 has much to be proud ofMalcolmV8 has much to be proud ofMalcolmV8 has much to be proud ofMalcolmV8 has much to be proud ofMalcolmV8 has much to be proud of
Yes, if no one takes it soon I'm dropping off at scrap metal.

Old 01-14-2016, 03:40 PM
bushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond reputebushrat has a reputation beyond repute
Would you pm me a phone number, have a few questions.Thanks

Old 01-14-2016, 04:50 PM
Sent.

Old 01-17-2016, 06:54 PM
Hi Malcolm,although not in a hurry I am still interested. Wanted weight and dimensions to estimate shipping cost. Thanks.
Al