Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: H & R Coilover suspension 996TT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2008, 10:35 AM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah...

he used to be so responsive to emails/PMs/threads on here...

Old 02-26-2008, 06:25 AM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
what ever happened to this? did you ever get this taken care of? I noticed that martin is back posting.

Old 02-26-2008, 12:03 PM
TunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of lightTunaRollZ is a glorious beacon of light
It has been escalated to my credit card company as a fraudulent transaction. I also noticed he returned. Not a single response from him to this thread, any of my PMs or emails.

Guess he wants to pretend it never happened... :P

Old 02-26-2008, 12:08 PM
kennyjr748 is on a distinguished road
Angry

Originally Posted by TunaRollZ
It has been escalated to my credit card company as a fraudulent transaction. I also noticed he returned. Not a single response from him to this thread, any of my PMs or emails.

Guess he wants to pretend it never happened... :P

There has to be someone on this board who knows USCtrojanman who can ask him what is going on. It seems like you have done all that you can to contact him... This kind of stuff really sucks...

Old 02-26-2008, 12:33 PM
oak
oak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud ofoak has much to be proud of
wtf? turds like this give usc trojans a bad name.

Old 02-26-2008, 12:52 PM
WyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by oak
wtf? turds like this give usc trojans a bad name.

He must be a Bruin at heart, a Trojan wouldnt behave like this.

Old 02-26-2008, 12:53 PM
oak
true dat. sad indeed.

Old 02-26-2008, 01:00 PM
rofl. you guys are killing me here hahaha

Old 02-26-2008, 10:36 PM
WyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TunaRollZ
rofl. you guys are killing me here hahaha
Its good to have a sense of humor

Old 02-27-2008, 12:35 AM
calfrank is on a distinguished road
This sucks. He must be reading this thread too. It's ok, what goes around comes around. I can't believe some people can sleep at night pulling things like this.

Old 02-27-2008, 03:02 AM
nycsurfer is on a distinguished road
He still posts on real estate forum ,find him over there if there is any unsolved issue

Old 02-27-2008, 12:47 PM
Originally Posted by WyattTT
Its good to have a sense of humor
Very true. I'm not losing any sleep over it though. I dealt with him, he ripped me off, he's a *******, it sucks, but i've moved on. It's unfortunate, but it happens and people like Martin get away with it all the time.

I appreciate all the support from you guys though.

Old 02-27-2008, 12:49 PM
Originally Posted by nycsurfer
He still posts on real estate forum ,find him over there if there is any unsolved issue
I know, thanks. I've given him plenty of chances to respond. I'm not putting anymore effort into it. It's in the hands of my CC company now.

Old 02-27-2008, 01:16 PM
oak
all the people that wanted to give martin the "benefit of doubt" and what a "nice guy he is". what do you guys think now? sure is quiet....

Old 02-27-2008, 01:29 PM
RocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant futureRocC4S has a brilliant future
It's funny (well not really) how he is on the real estate boards bragging about his property investments when he should be taking care of TunaRollZ...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: H & R Coilover suspension 996TT