Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

Fs: Iforged classic!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-24-2010, 02:41 PM
ruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to behold
Fs: Iforged classic!

Category: Audio/Video/Electronics
Price: $2000
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits: Porsche 911 997 Non-Turbo, Porsche 911 996 Turbo
Location (State): IL
Item Condition: Used
Shipping Information: Item can be shipped

SOLDD!!!! Moderators please lock this thread! Thanks!

Okay guys, I have for sale my IFORGED Classic rims with a 5 inch(rear) lip and brushed centers! These were custom made, meaning if you go to the website you can't even order them like this! He had made just a few sets and I was lucky enough at the time to get a set! They are currently off the car(put the stockers back on). They aren't in 100% perfect condition. The lips do need a bit of polishing( I have just been too busy to do them myself) and their is an inch of scuff on one of the front rims. As far as offset goes, I had asked him to make them as aggressive as he could without them sticking out. Offset is perfect! This is for rims only, no tires. I want to get these GONE!!

PRICE REDUCED!!! $2000!!

PS the pictures are not from my car, they are an iforged picture he had sent me.

PPS I am open for 18'' trades.

Price:2000

Attached Images      

Last edited by ruffinit; 02-10-2010 at 12:13 PM. Reason: SOLD!!!!
Old 01-24-2010, 04:30 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
are these 18s or 19s ?

and can you find out the offset ? and also the width of front and back wheels , im very interested...

Old 01-24-2010, 07:13 PM
carnut996 is on a distinguished road
I am also interested in trading my stock 18s. Please let us know the wheels 18" or 19".

Old 01-24-2010, 07:20 PM
legendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud oflegendr34 has much to be proud of
i have 18" Gt3 style wheels with tires (maybe 100 miles on both of them) 18x8 and 18x11

Old 01-24-2010, 07:24 PM
ruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to beholdruffinit is a splendid one to behold
Hey guys, their 19''. They are 8.5'' wide in the front and 11'' in the rear. The offset, unfortunately iforged and hre hold dear to their heart, but they are flush with the fenders. I will get actual pictures of the rims soon, and will look if I can find any of them on the car for a comparison. They came off one of our 996tt's.

Old 01-25-2010, 08:40 PM
Okay guys, sorry for the delay, the hospital is not a friendly work enviornment when it comes to hours..as far as the rims go..I took these pictures of the rims. I am going to try to be as descriptive as possible.. I tried my best to get a picture of the curb rash on the rear wheel, which you can see kinda in one picture. I was mistaken it's on the rear wheel. The front wheel does have a 'scuff'..it's not curb rash, but it's something the machine from the factory did to the wheel. It came like that, and when I got them I was not willing to ship them back to Wayne and wait for a new one..so I kept it. Like I said, the lips do need some polishing, I have been too busy. They are in good condition, but have been slightly used afterall. Also, I have the center caps..

Enjoy!

http://s72.photobucket.com/albums/i1...bum_view_click

Last edited by ruffinit; 01-25-2010 at 08:49 PM.
Old 01-25-2010, 09:02 PM
carnut996 is on a distinguished road
Are you interested in stock 18s?

Old 01-25-2010, 09:07 PM
Sorry guys, no stock 18''s, I already have a set of hollows and 5 spoke gt2's..

Old 01-26-2010, 08:24 PM
All PM's replied

Old 01-27-2010, 04:56 PM
unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !unvmy996 Is a GOD !
Things is , without knowing the offset, since im running my intake pipes in my rear fenders, im afraid they may rub....with my current setup i had to run spacers to bring the wheels out more so they dont rub,

Old 01-27-2010, 07:36 PM
Okay I talked to my brother, he has a set of IForged on his turbo as well and he believes the offset in the rear is 34. I am not 100% sure of this, because IFORGED never disclosed it to me. But both of ours are just as aggressive. Hope this helps!

Old 01-28-2010, 11:58 AM
YellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of lightYellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of lightYellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of lightYellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of lightYellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of lightYellowmanTT is a glorious beacon of light
I have stock 18s chrome if you are interested in a trade.

Old 01-28-2010, 04:49 PM
I would maybe trade my non chrome oem for those!

Old 01-30-2010, 12:51 PM
Sale pending!

Old 02-03-2010, 11:06 AM
Okay..sale fell through, so these are back on the free market! I will NOT ship out the wheels prior to payment, as nobody would. And please if you are going to attempt to purchase have your funds present!

Come on guys I want to move these things!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Fs: Iforged classic!