Mileage:

Location (State):

FS: Aluminium Pedal Sets

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-31-2006, 10:15 PM
Banned
srt10viper can only hope to improve
I have not received mine either. I emailed him a week ago and no answer....

Old 01-01-2007, 01:40 PM
wakejudge is on a distinguished road
Code:
if they go cheapest way they can take 3-4 weeks apparently
That'll be next year then !!!! Oh New Year is only in 5 hours here in the UK

Code:
I emailed him a week ago and no answer
I guess he could be away for Christmas and New Year as a holiday.

For me 4 weeks takes it up to 13th January, if he is away I guess he will reply upon returning, seeing this thread - I hope.

Have a great New Years party and 2007.

Old 01-01-2007, 02:38 PM
emissary will become famous soon enough
I wrote George for an update on 12/22 as I was hoping to give my set to my father for Christmas. Here was his response on 12/22:

"My wife posted the pedals for me as I was called out interstate for work, she mailed them on the 19th, she was advised that it would take 5-7 working days to be delivered, hopefully they will get there before Christmas, if not let me know and I will chase them up on my end."

The pedals still have not arrived for me...

Old 01-01-2007, 03:21 PM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
THis guy is not a sponsor and is not allowed to be doing this in the first place.

I hope you guys get your pedals....and to the OP...No more posting on the For Sale section unless you are a sponsor.

Old 01-02-2007, 05:39 AM
notquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud of
i do agree that perhaps this falls under the category of 'selling a product' but I believe this may fall in the gray area.

FAT-911 is a respectable member of the community, 500+ posts, and a "Gold Supporter" of the forum so I don't think the fact that he's not a forum sponsor is enough to put up a red flag for the rest of us.

This is more than likely a case of holiday delays and international shipping speed. Hope it gets sorted out soon.

ps: i also receive a PM a few weeks ago stating that the wife sent out the pedals and I should receive it the week after Christmas.

Old 01-02-2007, 05:53 AM
I agree with notquitefob, regarding the delays.

PHP Code:
This is more than likely a case of holiday delays and international shipping speedHope it gets sorted out soon
I will give it another 2 weeks.

Old 01-02-2007, 06:01 AM
Sorry about the PHP code, I don't know which Icon to use to quote.

Old 01-02-2007, 09:29 PM
Banned
BlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud ofBlackBear has much to be proud of
When I tried to buy a set he told me that he had sold them all. I don't think there is a problem. If he shipped it slow boat it can take over two months.

Old 01-02-2007, 09:41 PM
Banned
FAT-911 is on a distinguished road
Hey Guys,

I have just got back from a break and have only just seen all this, I'm sorry I would have assumed that these pedals would have been delivered by now.

I can't say anyhting at the moment but I will get to the Post Office where they were sent from and make some enquiries today as it is 1.50 pm here at the moment.

Sorry for the absence but as stated I have been away and I will get to the bottom of it straight away.

Regards

Old 01-02-2007, 10:06 PM
notquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud of
thanks for getting back to us. hope you had a great new years and we look forward to hearing an update once you have the opportunity to visit the post office.

Old 01-03-2007, 03:09 PM
Thanks Ron,

Look forward to hearing from you.

Old 01-06-2007, 06:48 AM
Banned
FAT-911 is on a distinguished road
Hey guys, sorry for the delay in getting back to you, there has been a problem with customs and Australia Post, we stated a zero value on the goods and they were held up, we were notified but didn't receive the notification as we were away.

Problem has been sorted and goods on their way.

Sorry for the stuff up.

Old 01-06-2007, 07:34 AM
Banned
srt10viper can only hope to improve
Thanks for the update...

Old 01-06-2007, 11:32 AM
no worries, appreciate the update. look forward to receiving the product. thanks again.

Old 01-06-2007, 11:55 AM
PeterW is on a distinguished road
Thank you for the update.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: FS: Aluminium Pedal Sets