Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS Beautiful 2001 Boxster S

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-06-2005, 11:11 PM
chucksweet is a glorious beacon of lightchucksweet is a glorious beacon of lightchucksweet is a glorious beacon of lightchucksweet is a glorious beacon of lightchucksweet is a glorious beacon of light
SOLD!!!!FS Beautiful 2001 Boxster S Thanks!!!!!

2001 PORSCHE BOXSTER S,
This is one of the nicest Boxsters you will ever find. Beautiful Midnight Blue Color with Medium Grey Leather interior. Black Canvas Soft Top in fantastic condition! Beautiful paint is impeccable. Non-Smoker and has never seen snow, always garaged. I am a car nut so I have taken fanatical care of it. You will not be disappointed. Only 16,750 Miles and has just had its' 15K service. Extremely well equipped, 6 Speed Transmission with an optional B & M Short Shifter, Cruise Control, Matching Midnight Blue Console, Painted Roll Bars. Lots of Carbon Fiber including the Gearshift, Speaker grills, Emergency brake, etc. White gauges with silver trim rings and Heated seats.

It has a $7500 Pioneer AVIC-N1 Audio Video system which features great DVD based Navigation, XM radio, DVD playback, a working Television Tuner and all new speakers. It is very well integrated and looks factory installed. My baby also has beautiful RH aftermarket wheels. These are a very high quality 3 piece wheel that were originally on the expensive 1994 3.6 C2 Turbo and the original prototype Boxster. Mounted on these great wheels are 4 Bridgestone Protenza Tires with less than 1500 miles. I also have the original rims and tires if you want them.

My new 05 Boxster just arrived, so I am going to let this beautiful automobile go for an amazing low price of $36,500. With the stereo, the wheels and all of the other extras there are probably more than $20K in options alone.

Let's talk...Chuck 260 432 8176 x1000 or Chuck@sweetwater.com.

Attached Images  

Last edited by chucksweet; 08-09-2005 at 10:49 PM.
Old 08-06-2005, 11:12 PM
chucksweet is a glorious beacon of lightchucksweet is a glorious beacon of lightchucksweet is a glorious beacon of lightchucksweet is a glorious beacon of lightchucksweet is a glorious beacon of light
Front View

Attached Images  
Old 08-06-2005, 11:13 PM
Interior

Attached Images  
Old 08-06-2005, 11:14 PM
Audio System with working TV, XM, Video, etc.

Attached Images  
Old 08-06-2005, 11:15 PM
Banned
Mike T is infamous around these parts
Beautiful car. You won't need any luck with selling it.

Hard to believe, though, that you did all of those mods and still didn't change out the orange side markers!

Old 08-07-2005, 09:00 AM
vtgts300kw is infamous around these parts
nice car, beautiful inteior.

i love it how the carrera gt is listed underneath an E250 Cargo van in your sig.

Old 08-07-2005, 09:03 AM
ceboyd is infamous around these parts
nice.. good luck.. but I think you meant B&M short shifter.... ..cause I never heard of a B&K short shifter

Old 08-07-2005, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by Mike T
Beautiful car. You won't need any luck with selling it.

Hard to believe, though, that you did all of those mods and still didn't change out the orange side markers!
Yes, I know, but the orange never has really bothered me... I am not sure why everybody gets so excited to make them clear.

Thanks
Chuck

Old 08-07-2005, 11:43 AM
Originally posted by vtgts300kw
nice car, beautiful inteior.

i love it how the carrera gt is listed underneath an E250 Cargo van in your sig.
Yes, I suppose that is kind of funny..Maybe I should change the order?

The best part is that with all of the cars I have my Boxsters are about my favorite. They are so balanced, so easy to drive, I love the convertible tops, 2 trunks etc...
I have had my 2005 for several months, but even with it I couldn't stand to part with this one..(until I started to run out of garage space) <gr>

Chuck

Old 08-07-2005, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by ceboyd
nice.. good luck.. but I think you meant B&M short shifter.... ..cause I never heard of a B&K short shifter
oops, yes, you are correct...thanks!

Old 08-07-2005, 07:33 PM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
that's a hell of a deal for 36 and some change for a boxster with the mods.

good luck. I will tell one of my friend and see if he budges.

raja