Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Location (State):

Item Condition:

FS: 2016 Audi RS7 Daytona Gray Matte Prestige **Private Seller**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-02-2019, 01:52 PM
socialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to all
FS: 2016 Audi RS7 Daytona Gray Matte Prestige **Private Seller**

Year: 2016
Make: Audi
Model: RS 7
Price: $1
Mileage: 28500
Color: Grey
Private or Dealer Listing: Private Listing
Location (State): AZ
Transmission: Automatic
Drivetrain: 4WD & AWD

Name: Alex

Title: On Hand - Private Seller Title (No AZ Tax!!)

Current Mileage: 28,500 miles

Why I am selling it: Deeming life is short -- combined with my love for cars -- am looking to downsize several cars. This car has only briefly been a daily driver for me, and has not been getting many miles put on over the last year.

Vehicle Condition / Info:

It is with a heavy heart that I list the best car I have owned up for sale.

This is my 2016 Factory Matte Daytona Gray Audi RS7. The Matte paint is NOT a wrap - its a $6K Factory Option that is must have on this particular car.

It took me several months to find the perfect must have options including the Bang and Olufsen, factory sports exhaust, flat bottom steering wheel, sports seats and carbon interior package!! Very rare with the Factory Matte Daytona Gray Paint (Absolutely Stunning in person!!)

Paint and overall vehicle condition inside and out is 9.5/10. I am a huge car nut / Audi fan and take great care of all of my cars.

I have owned this car since early 2017 and am the 3rd owner. Car still has factory warranty AND audicare until the end of 2019. My RS7 has been immaculately cared for, hand washed only with all service and maintenance performed at Audi North Scottsdale for the duration of my ownership.

The car comes on gorgeous BBS CI-R 20" Wheels (In Perfect Condition), as well as factory 21" OEM RS7 Blade Wheels that are provided with the sale. Car is stock and has never been tuned.

Absolutely no accidents or paintwork of any kind. There has never as much as an ounce of food inside the car.

Car is sold private party, so certain states will save taxes on registration, fees, etc. Title in Hand.

Annual Service: Recently performed by Audi North Scottsdale. All prior service receipts available as well.

I would be happy to provide any additional pictures, walk around videos / facetime, etc. You will NOT be disappointed.

Click image for larger version

Name:	zq4FawB.jpg
Views:	21
Size:	840.6 KB
ID:	536292

Name:	E79XOPB.jpg
Views:	11
Size:	894.8 KB
ID:	536293

Name:	WrvvfBw.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	937.7 KB
ID:	536294

Name:	Tpl50HY.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	809.6 KB
ID:	536295

Name:	0ukBKot.jpg
Views:	7
Size:	886.1 KB
ID:	536296

Name:	gqbJJzU.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	420.9 KB
ID:	536297

Last edited by socialpro; 07-19-2019 at 07:21 PM.
Old 07-02-2019, 02:45 PM
Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !Marpir821 Is a GOD !
Best looking 7 series I have ever seen!!!!

Old 07-02-2019, 02:47 PM
socialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Marpir821
Best looking 7 series I have ever seen!!!!
Thank you! One heck of a car with a killer spec. Next owner will be very happy

Old 07-03-2019, 10:59 AM
cohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud ofcohenfive has much to be proud of
Best looking RS7 I've ever seen. Exterior paint and the wheels are perfect imo...and I should know since I own an RS7. Glws.

Old 07-03-2019, 11:03 AM
Originally Posted by cohenfive
Best looking RS7 I've ever seen. Exterior paint and the wheels are perfect imo...and I should know since I own an RS7. Glws.
Thank you! Car looks even better in person. Out of all the matte finishes I've seen on OEM cars (Benzes, Lambos, BMWs etc) - I would give the nods down to Audi doing the best job on their cars.

Last edited by socialpro; 07-03-2019 at 11:10 AM.
Old 07-03-2019, 11:17 AM
Mookster is on a distinguished road
Can we get more pics of interior please? Thanks

Old 07-03-2019, 11:25 AM
I will take additional ones - but here is what I have for now. Car has black leather napa interior, Carbon Fiber trim, Sport Seats, Bang and Olufsen Speakers and Flat bottom wheel - exactly what I was looking for in one!!

Last edited by socialpro; 07-11-2019 at 10:39 AM.
Old 07-03-2019, 11:45 AM
Mookster is on a distinguished road
Thanks^^

I have few other questions as im not familiar with Audis...Hard to read window sticker but it looks like it
doesnt have Cold Weather Package aka heated rear seats and steering wheel? If it doesnt have CW packages, does it have front heated seats, is that standard on these?

Looks like no Driver Assistance package or night vision?

Old 07-03-2019, 11:48 AM
Originally Posted by Mookster
Thanks^^

I have few other questions as im not familiar with Audis...Hard to read window sticker but it looks like it
doesnt have Cold Weather Package aka heated rear seats and steering wheel? If it doesnt have CW packages, does it have front heated seats, is that standard on these?

Looks like no Driver Assistance package or night vision?
You are correct - No cold weather package (because that would delete flat bottom wheel). It DOES have front heated seats, that is standard.

No Driver Assistance of Night Vision - I found both of these to be more on the gimmicky side that I did not care to have in my car.

Last edited by socialpro; 07-03-2019 at 11:51 AM.
Old 07-11-2019, 10:39 AM
*bump*

Last edited by socialpro; 07-19-2019 at 07:21 PM.
Old 07-12-2019, 03:17 PM
Matte Murder will become famous soon enoughMatte Murder will become famous soon enough
Car looks spectacular especially for a 4 dr sedan. Very cool!

Old 07-12-2019, 03:20 PM
Originally Posted by Matte Murder
Car looks spectacular especially for a 4 dr sedan. Very cool!
Appreciate it! IMHO one of best looking 4 door sedans ever made with the performance of a supercar!!

Old 07-15-2019, 10:27 PM
**sold**

Last edited by socialpro; 07-19-2019 at 07:19 PM.