For Sale Posting

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2009, 09:49 AM
SVTHorsnake will become famous soon enoughSVTHorsnake will become famous soon enough
For Sale Posting

Hey all, more importantly, Moderators.

I've been on the site for a bit, and wanted to sell something used. I posted it in the Western regional forum and it was removed, citing a board rule requiring 100 posts before posting for sale items (thanks for not banning me).

My problem is, it will be ages before I reach 100 posts. I simply don't post that much on any board. I do meaningfully contribute, I'm just a bit more reserved about posting. There's also no real local market in SLC to sell Porsche parts, so I'm somewhat screwed in accessing any kind of prospective buyers. The other Porsche sites just move slower than all hell. I've been on several sites for years without reaching 100 posts. The only site I have more than 100 on is a local site, and that's because I know the people on the board.

Can the mods make an exception in my case? Either way, thanks.

Old 09-14-2009, 10:13 AM
Administrator
GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !GT3 Chuck Is a GOD !
sorry, but we don't make exceptions when it comes to selling on the board...unfortunately, a lot of low post scammers have forced this policy...however, I believe in the pm you received it was also mentioned that when you have enough good posts to pm other members (15) you can ask a moderator to place a proper classified for you...so you don't have to wait until you have 100 posts...if you haven't spammed the board to get to 15 you will most likely get approval...hope this helps

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 09-14-2009 at 01:14 PM.
Old 09-14-2009, 01:03 PM
SVTHorsnake will become famous soon enoughSVTHorsnake will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by VSE Chuck
sorry, but we don't make exceptions when it comes to selling on the board...unfortunately, a lot of low post scammers have forced this policy...however, I believe in the pm you received it was also mentioned that when you have enough good posts to pm other members (15) you can ask a moderator to place a proper classified for you...so you don't have to wait until you have 100 posts...if you haven't spammed the board to get to 15 you will most likely get approval...hope this helps
It absolutely does help. Thanks.

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 09-14-2009 at 01:15 PM. Reason: can't spell