SoCAL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-02-2007, 02:15 AM
ChromeHearts is infamous around these parts
Cool SoCAL

Go Kart day... tentatively beginning of Oct...

I have some friends interested, I want to gauge your interest.

We would rent the entire track all day long, lunch provided, fast shifter karts, and have a lot of fun. Also afterwards, we plan to grab dinner and hang out at Morongo since its like 10 mins away. We will be caravaning from OC there... weather should be optimal. I am looking to get about 10 people, I have about 4 people for sure. Cost is approximately $100/person.

Post or PM me if you are interested!

Old 10-02-2007, 10:31 AM
squid is infamous around these parts
What track? Interested...subscribing...

Old 10-02-2007, 10:35 AM
Vicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond reputeVicious has a reputation beyond repute
I would definitely be down for that, and willing to bet Markus would as well.

Old 10-02-2007, 11:45 AM
TechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Haha Good luck to you ChromeHearts. I have tried to setup a SoCal GoKart day twice, and both instances never came about.

I am in if you guys make it happen.

-Markus-

Old 10-02-2007, 02:26 PM
Ryan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to allRyan in SD is a name known to all
Originally Posted by ChromeHearts
Go Kart day... tentatively beginning of Oct...

I have some friends interested, I want to gauge your interest.

We would rent the entire track all day long, lunch provided, fast shifter karts, and have a lot of fun. Also afterwards, we plan to grab dinner and hang out at Morongo since its like 10 mins away. We will be caravaning from OC there... weather should be optimal. I am looking to get about 10 people, I have about 4 people for sure. Cost is approximately $100/person.

Post or PM me if you are interested!
Only $1K for the whole track all day long with shifter karts and protective gear? Or is it $100 per person just for the track + the cost of equipment?

---edit
SO theres no confusion in my post. If you want 10 people at $100 a piece thats $1000. Thats way cheaper than the last karting event I went to. How does the place stack up to Moran Raceway?

Last edited by Ryan in SD; 10-03-2007 at 01:12 AM.
Old 10-02-2007, 02:47 PM
jovel is infamous around these parts
I am definately down no matter how much it cost. Let me know the date, and I can probably grab a friend to go as well.

Joe

Old 10-03-2007, 04:05 PM
PeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud of
definitely interested.

Old 10-03-2007, 09:32 PM
MODFIED is infamous around these parts
Unquestionably interested. I can probably bring a few others as well, depending on timing.

Old 10-05-2007, 09:59 PM
notquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud ofnotquitefob has much to be proud of
Justin, where's the track @ ? What day of the week would this be?

Old 10-06-2007, 05:50 PM
WyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud ofWyattTT has much to be proud of
interested. more info please

Old 10-07-2007, 02:14 AM
osj911 is infamous around these parts
I'm definitely interested. Keep me posted.

Old 10-07-2007, 10:20 PM
AMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond reputeAMSMIKE has a reputation beyond repute
im interested as well.

Old 10-07-2007, 10:51 PM
ChromeHearts is infamous around these parts
I will have all the details shortly!

Old 10-07-2007, 11:23 PM
RT7
Show-N-Go like J-Lo Mofo
RT7 is infamous around these parts
If it's 10 min away from Morongo, must be Moran Raceway.

Old 10-09-2007, 08:24 PM
husk is infamous around these parts
count me in

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: SoCAL