Old 03-08-2009, 01:45 AM
xknowonex is on a distinguished road
Old 03-08-2009, 04:21 AM
pnutty will become famous soon enough
Good meet and free in and out

more pics here;

http://tunerzine.com/view_coverage/s...er-oakley-meet

Old 03-08-2009, 01:07 PM
Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !Vic55 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 1JDM996
did you park the 997tt next to the fire hydrant behind a white IS-F?
Yes that was my car.

Originally Posted by jhuang25
it was definitely a good event, lots of great looking cars out there. ... hey vic, are you going to the next evosport track event? if so.. which car are you bringing?
Im not sure, what are the dates again?

Old 03-08-2009, 06:57 PM
xoutofstepx is on a distinguished road
Old 03-09-2009, 12:56 AM
Banned
1JDM996 has a spectacular aura about1JDM996 has a spectacular aura about1JDM996 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by xknowonex
nice! thanks for taking so much pictures of my car since i forgot to bring my own camera! but i gotta replace my crack tails this week from SunCoast!

Old 03-09-2009, 08:19 AM
fripsgirl has a spectacular aura aboutfripsgirl has a spectacular aura about
It was a good event. I didn't get to meet many 6speed guys though

I was a bit bummed that the Oakley tour was never an option. I was really looking forward to seeing the facility. Meh... ah well. Overall not a bad way to spend an afternoon

Old 03-09-2009, 01:37 PM
Banned
1JDM996 has a spectacular aura about1JDM996 has a spectacular aura about1JDM996 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by fripsgirl
It was a good event. I didn't get to meet many 6speed guys though

I was a bit bummed that the Oakley tour was never an option. I was really looking forward to seeing the facility. Meh... ah well. Overall not a bad way to spend an afternoon
i couldn't find your dog @ C&C thus i couldn't find you.

pnutty was at the in&out line a couple times since he got multiple food-tickets through tipping his friend w/ dollar bills (j/k).

i bumped into my 2-blocks-away-neighbor jhuang25 just couple minutes before i took off a little bit past noon time @ Oakley, but we plan to hit up more local meets/events in the future as we welcome any local p-car or 6speeders to join us.

you're right, it is kinda hard to identify each of us in the crowd, so maybe it is easier to be identified through our cars (like how i remember Vic's 997tt @ the fire hydrant... lol), this is me (from the pix taken by xknowonex) btw so stop by and say hello next time @ C&C:

Old 03-09-2009, 10:06 PM
OC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by pnutty
Good meet and free in and out

more pics here;

http://tunerzine.com/view_coverage/s...er-oakley-meet
Hey great shot of my car...

Old 03-09-2009, 10:31 PM
///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute///MJFDDS has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by OC Pcar

That lip looks like it's in need of changing pretty soon

Old 03-09-2009, 10:53 PM
OC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant futureOC Pcar has a brilliant future
yep got a spare in the garage

Old 03-10-2009, 09:52 AM
jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !jhuang25 Is a GOD !
catch you OCPCar & Fripsgirl next time! We should do an OC drive guys... I bet we can get like 10 or 15 cars round up to do a PCH Laguna to HB type drive in the am one of these days... end up in HB or SB for brunch type of deal. Hey Vic, i'm going to be out of town for next event... damn i didn't know you had an M6! which car is your favorite? (choose wisely)...

Old 03-10-2009, 01:13 PM
Just let me know...

Old 03-10-2009, 01:49 PM
bugzysd is a splendid one to beholdbugzysd is a splendid one to beholdbugzysd is a splendid one to beholdbugzysd is a splendid one to beholdbugzysd is a splendid one to beholdbugzysd is a splendid one to beholdbugzysd is a splendid one to beholdbugzysd is a splendid one to behold
Here's my car

Old 03-10-2009, 04:43 PM
Originally Posted by OC Pcar

its the car that made the pic great! looks soo good, i've always wanted to see a cab with the gt-3 in person... very very nice!

Old 03-10-2009, 04:43 PM
Originally Posted by 1JDM996
i couldn't find your dog @ C&C thus i couldn't find you.

pnutty was at the in&out line a couple times since he got multiple food-tickets through tipping his friend w/ dollar bills (j/k).

i bumped into my 2-blocks-away-neighbor jhuang25 just couple minutes before i took off a little bit past noon time @ Oakley, but we plan to hit up more local meets/events in the future as we welcome any local p-car or 6speeders to join us.

you're right, it is kinda hard to identify each of us in the crowd, so maybe it is easier to be identified through our cars (like how i remember Vic's 997tt @ the fire hydrant... lol), this is me (from the pix taken by xknowonex) btw so stop by and say hello next time @ C&C:

the salt from the in and out sure did remind me of the drinking done the night before

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Vorsteiner Oakley meet - March 7th Saturday