Notices

Orange County PureTrack Event 6/9/18

 
  #1  
Old 05-21-2018, 10:51 PM
Former Vendor
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 55
Rep Power: 0
PureTrack is an unknown quantity at this point
Orange County PureTrack Event 6/9/18

Hi Guys,

My name is Sean and I run a performance driving event in Orange County called PureTrack. It is essentially an autocross with racetrack curbing, we provide helmets, drivers do not have to work, they can be in and out in 90 minutes, and it includes professional photos of each driver's car.

Please check out our website and I am happy to answer any questions! www.puretrack.net

Thank you,

Sean
President
PureTrack
[email protected]
www.puretrack.net

(This was my buddy tearing around in his AMG GT R!)


 
  #2  
Old 05-22-2018, 07:39 AM
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 971
Rep Power: 198
GT3Fan24 has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Fan24 has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Fan24 has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Fan24 has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Fan24 has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Fan24 has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Fan24 has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Fan24 has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Fan24 has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Fan24 has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Fan24 has a reputation beyond repute
Pretty cool idea. I saw your ad/link was posted on our local PCA app. The no working and show up and drive without spending the whole entire day like our PCA AX is huge.

No mention but will you have timing set up as well?
 
  #3  
Old 05-22-2018, 09:35 AM
Former Vendor
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 55
Rep Power: 0
PureTrack is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Goin2drt View Post
Pretty cool idea. I saw your ad/link was posted on our local PCA app. The no working and show up and drive without spending the whole entire day like our PCA AX is huge.

No mention but will you have timing set up as well?
Thanks, glad you think so! That was always my main goal, basically to create a no hassle/minimal time commitment driving event.

Yes we will have timing equipment.

What kind of Porsche do you drive?

Let me know if I can do anything else for you, I hope you and your 50 closest PCAOCR friends will register for PureTrack!
 
  #4  
Old 05-22-2018, 10:05 AM
Registered User
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 971
Rep Power: 198
GT3Fan24 has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Fan24 has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Fan24 has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Fan24 has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Fan24 has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Fan24 has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Fan24 has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Fan24 has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Fan24 has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Fan24 has a reputation beyond reputeGT3Fan24 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PureTrack View Post
Thanks, glad you think so! That was always my main goal, basically to create a no hassle/minimal time commitment driving event.

Yes we will have timing equipment.

What kind of Porsche do you drive?

Let me know if I can do anything else for you, I hope you and your 50 closest PCAOCR friends will register for PureTrack!
I have a 991 GT3 but pretty much have graduated to a few track events.

I do know a lot are planning to try it out. They like when our PCA does AX at Angel Stadium but hate the whole day is wasted for about 12 minutes of driving on top of having to work corners for an hour.
 
  #5  
Old 05-22-2018, 10:18 AM
Former Vendor
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 55
Rep Power: 0
PureTrack is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by Goin2drt View Post
I have a 991 GT3 but pretty much have graduated to a few track events.

I do know a lot are planning to try it out. They like when our PCA does AX at Angel Stadium but hate the whole day is wasted for about 12 minutes of driving on top of having to work corners for an hour.
Understood, our door is always open if you want to take out your track dominator for a bit of quick fun at PureTrack!

I am very glad to hear that. That's exactly what I thought as well. Can't wait to see all the PCA guys having fun!

-Sean
 
  #6  
Old 05-31-2018, 10:32 AM
Former Vendor
Thread Starter
Join Date: Apr 2018
Posts: 55
Rep Power: 0
PureTrack is an unknown quantity at this point
Hi Everybody,

I'm glad to say many of you guys here on 6speedonline have been visiting my site, thank you!

PureTrack is next Saturday, June 9th. Register today to get out and have some local, convenient, and FAST fun!

Thanks

Sean
President
PureTrack
www.puretrack.net
 
 
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
HouseAutomotive
996 Turbo / GT2
0
10-12-2011 06:14 PM
wuprb
SoCal
7
04-19-2011 09:13 PM
HotRodGuy
Aston Martin
9
02-21-2009 11:37 PM
ELIM
Lamborghini
23
09-17-2008 11:06 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Orange County PureTrack Event 6/9/18


Join 6SpeedOnline
Visit our Sponsors

Contact Us - About Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.