JACKSONVILLE, FL - December 12th Auto Addicts Meeting (formerly Cars and Coffee)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-07-2009, 05:43 PM
a66cobra1 is a splendid one to beholda66cobra1 is a splendid one to beholda66cobra1 is a splendid one to beholda66cobra1 is a splendid one to beholda66cobra1 is a splendid one to beholda66cobra1 is a splendid one to beholda66cobra1 is a splendid one to behold
JACKSONVILLE, FL - December 12th Auto Addicts Meeting (formerly Cars and Coffee)

December 12th @ 9am!Two Shows – One Day!!!

First Show at 9am to 11am @ Rivercity Marketplace

Second Show at Wild Wing Cafe – Southside Blvd @ 11:30am to 2pm!!!

automotiveaddicts.com/aut...ddicts-meeting

COME ON OUT FOLKS!!!!!!

See you all there!

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 12-07-2009 at 06:16 PM. Reason: embedded link to antother forum
Old 12-10-2009, 04:03 PM
ShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to all
Originally Posted by a66cobra1
December 12th @ 9am!Two Shows – One Day!!!

First Show at 9am to 11am @ Rivercity Marketplace

Second Show at Wild Wing Cafe – Southside Blvd @ 11:30am to 2pm!!!

automotiveaddicts.com/aut...ddicts-meeting

COME ON OUT FOLKS!!!!!!

See you all there!
Sorry, I can't make it, my car is on all fours and getting Water/Meth injection.

Old 12-10-2009, 04:57 PM
a66cobra1 is a splendid one to beholda66cobra1 is a splendid one to beholda66cobra1 is a splendid one to beholda66cobra1 is a splendid one to beholda66cobra1 is a splendid one to beholda66cobra1 is a splendid one to beholda66cobra1 is a splendid one to behold
Ian, sorry you can't make it, but I think that I would gladly forego the event to have water/meth installed on my TT as well. Got an extra setup?

Old 12-17-2009, 06:25 AM
FLA-Vyk is on a distinguished road
Some of us die hearts made it despite the weather. Hope it will be better in January. Everyone have a great Holiday.

Old 12-17-2009, 06:51 AM
Originally Posted by FLA-Vyk
Some of us die hearts made it despite the weather. Hope it will be better in January. Everyone have a great Holiday.
I was out there with my family in our silver Cayenne Turbo, glad I did, the rain was REALLY COMING DOWN at times.

Still had about 10 to 15 cars show up, not bad.

In January, I will be out there for sure again, let's pray for good weather this next time.

Old 01-07-2010, 01:20 PM
ShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to allShokWaveRider is a name known to all
Is this on this week end?

Old 01-07-2010, 04:37 PM
Originally Posted by ShokWaveRider
Is this on this week end?
Ian,

It is ALWAYS the second Saturday of the month. The weather will be nice, no rain, but cold. I WILL BE THERE!!!!!

Hope to see you out there. Dan.

Old 01-07-2010, 04:59 PM
Ian,

It is ALWAYS the second Saturday of the month. The weather will be nice, no rain, but cold. I WILL BE THERE!!!!!

Hope to see you out there. Dan.
Hey Dan: How goes it?

I finished my Meth Injection System. Seems OK. Need to do some Calibrating. Could use a run.

I am trying to convince the Ms's to come along too..... Some hopes.

Ian

Old 01-07-2010, 05:05 PM
I saw your post on the duel snorkel... JEALOUSY from up north. Nice work my friend.

Meth injection? Cool. All the crack heads in the city are going to be following your car around to see if they can get a "FIX". :-)

Everything I know is that it is ON for Saturday.

Old 01-07-2010, 05:55 PM
I saw your post on the duel snorkel... JEALOUSY from up north. Nice work my friend.

Meth injection? Cool. All the crack heads in the city are going to be following your car around to see if they can get a "FIX". :-)

Everything I know is that it is ON for Saturday.
I think I will make it. I even think I have convinced the "old girl" to come along. Hopefully, if it is not too cold, I will be there.

Ian

Old 01-07-2010, 05:59 PM
I think I will make it. I even think I have convinced the "old girl" to come along. Hopefully, if it is not too cold, I will be there.

Ian
Does she know you refer to her as "the old girl"?

My wife, brother and father-in-law will be with me. 911 = 4 seats. < barely.

Old 01-08-2010, 12:31 PM
FLA-Vyk is on a distinguished road
Planning on being there, even if they are saying possible sleet and snow flurries, drive careful everyone.

Old 01-08-2010, 06:30 PM
Originally Posted by FLA-Vyk
Planning on being there, even if they are saying possible sleet and snow flurries, drive careful everyone.
See you all there.

Old 01-09-2010, 11:39 AM

Ian
Does she know you refer to her as "the old girl"?
So Ian, she must have caught you calling her an old girl and wooped your butt this AM...

Sorry we missed you today, Josh and I were anxious to see your meth and dual snorkel setup.

Next month it is moving to the southside of Jacksonville, so you won't have to put many miles in to get there.

Take care, Dan.

Old 01-09-2010, 11:46 AM
So Ian, she must have caught you calling her an old girl and wooped your butt this AM...

Sorry we missed you today, Josh and I were anxious to see your meth and dual snorkel setup.

Next month it is moving to the southside of Jacksonville, so you won't have to put many miles in to get there.

Take care, Dan.
No it was too cold for me today. We got up at 8:30 and then dill dallyed for too long.

That would be Nice to be on the South Side. Where? At the Mall By CostCo?

Ian

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: JACKSONVILLE, FL - December 12th Auto Addicts Meeting (formerly Cars and Coffee)