Forged Performance: April 2012 Caffeine and Octane

Old 04-02-2012, 01:06 PM
Former Vendor
Sales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud of
Forged Performance: April 2012 Caffeine and Octane

Yesterday the Forged Performance Team left our Marietta location to make the 20 minute journey to the monthly Caffeine and Octane Car Meet in Alpharetta, Georgia. After an early morning, spirited, yet totally law abiding cruise we arrived at the meet a little before 8am and claimed our parking spots. We spent most of the morning talking with customers, friends and strangers about everything cars and still managed to make a few laps around the parking lot to check out the impressive display of classics, muscle cars, cruisers, rat rods, exotics and imports. The quality and quantity of this monthly meet continues to grow as the warm weather quickly approaches us. While I did spend quite a bit of time socializing I did find the time to snap a few quick photos of the autos, people and even pets in attendance:

By lunchtime the mass crowd of cars and people started to dwindle and I was able to get my remaining group of friends and co-workers together for a group photo. Immediately after Robert, who is a good friend of ours invited us to his upscale BBQ restaurant for lunch. We quickly spread the word among friends and wrapped up another successful trip to Caffeine and Octane. 15 minutes later we arrived at our lunch spot and I carefully maneuvered my way out of the Forged Performance Time Attack GT-R. The parking lot was full of high horsepower performance cars including: a Whipple 4.0L Ford GT, Viper ACR, Corvette ZR1, blown Grand Sport C6 Corvette, turbo NSX, supercharged NSX, track prepped 350Z, upgraded turbo Evo, a handful of Nissan GT-R's and more! We spent the next two hour stuffing our faces with Georgia's best BBQ and talking shop!

After our lunchtime get together we quickly decided to visit Andretti's Speedlab for some competitive karting! Sharif, Ryan and Alex are always battling it out for the top spot at Andretti's, while I am slow compared to those guys I always tag along and just have an absolute blast!

When the dust settled something very strange happened, Sharif and Ryan tied to the 1/1000th of a second for fastest lap of the day!

To see more photos of our eventful day with friends please visit the: FORGED PERFORMANCE BLOG

Old 04-03-2012, 11:18 AM
Bimmeristic has a spectacular aura aboutBimmeristic has a spectacular aura about
Is the event in the same place every time or different locations?

Old 04-03-2012, 12:06 PM
Former Vendor
Sales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud ofSales@Forged has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Bimmeristic
Is the event in the same place every time or different locations?
It has been at its current location for the past 4 months I think. It is the 1st Sunday of every month from 8am-noon. You can see more details at:

http://www.caffeineandoctane.com/

Hope to see you out next month

Old 04-03-2012, 09:27 PM
fabro is on a distinguished road