Marlins Parking Garage Event #jointheclub

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-14-2014, 09:30 AM
Basic Sponsor
TiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of light
Marlins Parking Garage Event #jointheclub

Hello 6speed members,

We have an amazing event ahead of us scheduled for March 8th, Saturday night at the Marlins Stadium parking garage hosted by mph club. We are looking for more car enthusiasts in the SoFla area to bring their vehicle to the event! This will basically be a reenactment of Fast and the Furious where they have the spinning DJ booth and cars all circled around. Estimation so far is 200+ cars attending, but there is plenty of room for more! Professional photographers will be present to shoot you car as well as make a movie out of it!

Please RSVP to me here or shoot me a direct e-mail so I can give you login info with our promo code/discount.

http://www.mphclub.com/jointheclub/

Spread the word if you are unable to attend, as you won't want to miss this event! Look forward to seeing you here with us!

Old 02-24-2014, 11:35 AM
Basic Sponsor
TiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of lightTiKORE is a glorious beacon of light
150+ cars registered at this time!

Use our coupon code "tikore" to register your car for $25 instead of $40!

Also put tikore at the end of your vehicle description.

Thanks for those who contacted me and signed up, look forward to seeing everyone out there!